weird habits...

i love the scent of my aftershave
Mexx_Man_M.jpg

Derick scratches his nose by rubbing it on my shoulder, whenever my shoulder is available. If we're in bed and I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt (or no shirt!) then I have to drape the blanket over my shoulder so he can use it :p

whenever i go to a concert i ALWAYS check my pockets for my ticket. i always fear that for some reason i'm gonna lose it at some point. and then when i get into the concert i always check my pockets for my stuff fearing that it'll get stolen. dunno why... never happened, probably never will, but just something i always do.

whenever i go to a concert i ALWAYS check my pockets for my ticket. i always fear that for some reason i'm gonna lose it at some point. and then when i get into the concert i always check my pockets for my stuff fearing that it'll get stolen. dunno why... never happened, probably never will, but just something i always do.

Me too! Especially since my dumbass forgot my ticket at Solitude Aeturnus and I had to go back and get it. I'm always checking that my keys and camera haven't fallen out of my pockets as well.

Every time I walk out of a door to leave, I think "Wallet, phone, keys" and pat down each pocket until I'm positive I have all three of those things with me. It helps, I can't remember the last time I lost any of those things.

I've noticed the people in this house have a tendency to never finish off a container of anything that's in the fridge.

If there's like a glass worth of milk left in a carton, and a new one arrives, it is immediately ignored in favor of the new carton. I don't drink milk that often anymore, but it seems I'm usually the one to have to drink it and throw it out, and by then half of the other carton will have been drank through.

Also today I threw away 2 cartons of eggs that I had been noticing in there for a while, upon checking them each only had 1 egg inside. MORE OF THIS SAME PROBLEM. They hadn't expired yet, but I threw them away OUT OF SPITE.

Same goes for mayo if there's still a small but usable amount left in the bottle, and ketchup, and mustard, etc etc etc

Maybe they're pack rats!

Well, my mother probably buys more with fear that the last of whatever will be used before she has a chance to buy more. She simply can't allow that.

Every time I walk out of a door to leave, I think "Wallet, phone, keys" and pat down each pocket until I'm positive I have all three of those things with me. It helps, I can't remember the last time I lost any of those things.

I do the exact same thing probably about a dozen times before I leave anywhere.

I'm exactly the same. I do it relentlessly, but I've never lost anything of consequence in my life so I hardly consider it debilitating.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I'm on the verge of being obsessed with smell and scent. I sometimes continue to see girls (or not) based firmly on whether they use a particular hair product that I happen to adore. Possibly a bit shallow...