Thread reading habits

AchrisK

Weakling
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona, USA
www.musicbuyingfreak.com
When you check threads do you always go back to your last post so you know you are reading everything you haven't seen, or do you just go to the last page and start reading?

You may also discuss other thread reading habits...

I always go to the my last post. Also, when going through a slew of unread threads I tend to start at the bottom and work my way up as they appear on the main page.

it depends on how many pages i have to read. on the huge threads, i just start reading the last page.
~gR~

this thread would be much better if was about rabbits

body_coelhinha.jpg

I tend to go to my last post and read forward from there.

If it is a new thread that I haven't posted in, it depends on the subject and how many pages have already been posted. Sometimes I'll just jump on the end, sometimes I'll read it through or at least skim it through.

I'm sure Nick/CC will be in here soon to discuss with you his OCD GMD reading habits. :p

but i'm the same way
Ok, so every time I come here I have to click every thread that I read (most of them) and I do the go to last post. I can't stand if the go to last post is off because I visited but didn't click all the threads. I also hate it when I spend time typing a post and then it pwns the go to last post. I guess that's why I have over 8k posts :erk:

:cool:

^^^ I'm like that as well. Basically every time I come to the forum I have to go through every thread with unread posts, or else I'm likely to miss something.

Generally I will read from my last post on. If doing so would require reading more than a couple of pages or if it is a long thread that I haven't yet posted in, I will just read the last page. If there are any discussions going on that I find interesting, I'll go back to where it started and read from there.

Sorry Faith No More, I have no idea why a Brit isn't an English person.

BECAUSE THERE ISN'T THREE LIONS ON THE SHIRT in scotland.

JULES RIMET ISN'T STILL GLEAMING in wales.

There isn't 30... well... atleast 44 YEARS OF HURT! NEVER STOPPING THEM DREAMING in Ireland.

BECAUSE I STILL REMEMBER THAT TACKLE BY MOORE!
AND WHEN LINEKAR SCORED! BOBBY BELTING THE BALL!
AND NOBBY DANCING!