weird habits...

Let's see:

I drum constantly (be it tapping with my fingers, hands, feet)

I'm always humming or singing a song

I can't stand having long fingernails so I chew them off

I bite the skin on my cheek

I have a larger top molar that I grind with my bottom molar

I'm constantly popping my neck, back, fingers, toes, ankles, wrists.

I can't stand sitting and talking on the phone, so I pace back and forth all over the house (it drives my wife crazy).

My left eye lid sticks to my eye due to a 4-wheeler accident so I'm constantly blinking and pulling my eyelid.

I wear glasses and even when I have them off I try to "adjust" them.

Thinking about olives makes me gag.

Watching people eat them makes me gag.

I count syllables in words.

I'm always adding up how many lines are in a word. Like my name Daniel (with the lower cases), there's 11.

I find myself, when listening to music, pretending I'm a band director.

That's about all I can think of.

I can't stand sitting and talking on the phone, so I pace back and forth all over the house (it drives my wife crazy).
Big time guilty. I try to make myself not do it when I call people, too. I'll say to myself "OK, lay down on the couch and just talk on the phone. There's no reason to get up and walk around."

As soon as the conversation starts, I'm up and walking.

Why sit down unless you're running commentary on the tv? It makes sense. (yes, I do it too.)

lilly is basically a professional mouser. she stakes those things out. i remember one my little sister had a bunch of friends sleep over and they were in our basement. my sister got up to go to the bathroom and when she got back, the cat had laid a dead mouse on her sleeping bag.

lillly's also a black and white striped cat and is drawn to black things - shirts, bags - and always leaves clumps of white hair behind. same with pillows. the floor could be empty except for one throwpillow and she will be curled up on it.

she doesn't lick things, but she nuzzles them. my dog usually sleeps in my bothers room and he says that every single time the dog follows him down there to go to sleep, when max (dog) gets in the room, he'll start licking this one pillow one this chair for a good 5 min, in the same spot.
Awwww, I wish my kitty would curl up in the pillows and kitty beds I had bought her. They sit unused.

Mine doesn't know how to catch mice. We had one in the house one time, but all she did was chase it, bat at it, and scare it to death. I made Alex catch it and put it outside. Xena does have this small straight back chair that she sits and sleeps in. No one is allowed to sit in it but her. She made her feelings known to my brother by jumping in it seconds before he sat down.

One of my best friend's cats does this. She is known as the bathroom kitty who has a cat bed above and to the left of the toilet. Most people get freaked out by her and put her outside of the bathroom, but I pet her when I do my deed. She'll even sometimes try to bat at the stream.

LOL! that is funny! Xena doesn't bat at the streams, but something about it fascinates her. If you use the bathroom with the litter box in it, she finds that the greatest thing ever! She loves to jump in her box and piss while your pissing.

I smell my cats. It's a gamble because sometimes they smell like shit, but usually they smell really good. I'm weird huh :erk:

IF your a weirdo, then I'm a weirdo. I love the smell of my kitties fur.

Need to edit that a bit more, I don't understand the last part. What is the yes the fist?

Angle right fist towards ceiling at a with the elbow bending at a 90 degree angle. Rapidly pull towards right side of torso so that the fist now faces directly in front of you whilst the elbow is still bent at a 90 degree angle. Exclaim "yes" in the middle of said action.

Big time guilty. I try to make myself not do it when I call people, too. I'll say to myself "OK, lay down on the couch and just talk on the phone. There's no reason to get up and walk around."

As soon as the conversation starts, I'm up and walking.

I never understood this, either. A lot of people do this and I'm very guilty of it as well.

LOL! that is funny! Xena doesn't bat at the streams, but something about it fascinates her. If you use the bathroom with the litter box in it, she finds that the greatest thing ever! She loves to jump in her box and piss while your pissing.

:lol: I think she feels left out and/or wants to be pee buddies. Maybe a monkey see, monkey do type situation?

this thread wins.

When I'm really concentrating or thinking really hard, I suck on my pencils/pens/whatever writing utensil I have in my hand! I always realize it when it is too late.
Sometimes when i get into something and I'm thinking really hard I start hearing music and songs in my head and headbang to them. Once during a math test, I started headbanging and everyone started laughing at me and I was like 'wtf are they laughing at' until they showed me a cell phone vid of me taking the test. I basically sometimes lose control. I also walk around when talking on the phone, i just can't help it. It is wierd almost everyone on this forum does it.

this thread wins.

When I'm really concentrating or thinking really hard, I suck on my pencils/pens/whatever writing utensil I have in my hand! I always realize it when it is too late.
Sometimes when i get into something and I'm thinking really hard I start hearing music and songs in my head and headbang to them. Once during a math test, I started headbanging and everyone started laughing at me and I was like 'wtf are they laughing at' until they showed me a cell phone vid of me taking the test. I basically sometimes lose control. I also walk around when talking on the phone, i just can't help it. It is wierd almost everyone on this forum does it.

Tourettes for the fucking win.

I smell my cats. It's a gamble because sometimes they smell like shit, but usually they smell really good. I'm weird huh :erk:

I smell my dog all the time :lol:
..and I have to say... it's really amazing - but Shrike is the least smelly dog I have ever seen or met.... of course, he's WELL being taken care of,
and he is on excellent premium diet which hels A LOT ) but
his breath and skin smell wonderful :D

I'm wierd too, see!