Weird stories...

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
This is an absurd story. Therefore, it has no beginning. Or maybe it has, somewhere, at some point. In fact, you can point at the first word of these lines and let out proudly that there is the beginning, but it is not, because nobody said specifically that was the beginning of the story, whereas it has no beginning, are you listening or what? You better don't, I've never heard of any reader paying attention as if some odd sound would come out from the lines.

In fact, not even characters are needed. They are too expensive to be hired to perform in such an absurd story, without a defined direction, without any stylistic resource, no meaning at all, so, what is a character needed for? Nothing, that is. I told you, already, when it comes to absurdity, you shouldn't expect unexpected surprises, because the story is expectably absurd and probably boring. I wouldn't keep on reading if I were you, what by the way I am not, so you can invest some time on this unless you have something really interesting to do, like going out with the dog to free him from the responsibility of pissing inside home and consequently having to find a suitable hidden corner to wet. Maybe you think that sex would be way more interesting, but look at yourself, you're reading some stupid lines written by someone probably equally stupid, so it is kinda predictable you will never find a girl biased to let you come in, if you find a job you can be proud of yourself. Especially when I don't find one myself, it is like a risky sport these days.

But the word "story" was indeed mentioned, which means that you're supposed to be reading some sort of actions lineally disposed, aren't you? Yes, I know you vaguely but well enough to guess you're not going to move a finger to help me on this, so let's see what is coming out of my magic hat. What makes me feel upset, because I don't know the specific name of that hat a magician uses to grab rabbits from.

Alright, someone has to do the dirty job and it is not me, since there are people who are duly paid for that. So what I'm going to do is give this up and go to find which corner has been wetted. Thanks for listening, the boring times are not the same without you.

Ingenius.

P.S: Just writting some nonsense to improve my writting skills.

and what if in the meantime the world fades...and what if in the meantime the world just crashes down in a sea of mauve flames. It could be the hell of a view if you were somewhere in Venus, but once again you're quite unlike to be there at the moment to enjoy it. That's actually the whole point in life. You won't be there at the moment to enjoy it. And afterwards it's lost...lost and gone...forever.
But don't blame me, don't blame us. This is just an absurd story from an absurd world.
If you flip the "top hat" may be you will find that the rabbit has been dead long enough to be alive again. And then your guess would be "Well I don't care and it didn't surprise me at all" But OF COURSE it didn't. Why should it. This is absurd. An open script for flamethrowing writers. Loops of incoherent thoughts grasped from strorms in the air and tied together to form something beautiful. I know I don't succeed but at least I try. And the world keeps coming to an end and the end keeps stretching on forever.

Non existant characters for a nonexistant story. Where the dog finds nobody to tell him off for peeing where he should not and thus making the peeing issue a whole lot less interesting. What's a rule if there's nobody to tell you off if you break it. Just plain ink on a wet paper. Pressumably by dog-pee. What a strange way to end a world....simple mauve flames seen by a frozen volcano somewhere in Venus.

fathervic (caught in the absurd)

I planned to go further into my weirdness all alone, but it is far more interesting to have some good company in the process. :Spin: I detect some "Fatherviquian" references on that text he wrote, which makes me smile because of my surprising own knowledge about his reading habits. :D

|ng (who is going to Madrid this weekend)

The moon kept shinning though. There was nothing to do about it.
Half an hour ago the world had seemed so normal, so full of color and at the same time so full of nothingness.
Not that nothingness wouldn't be colorful, but well you don't expect much color out of nothing.
But could it all be formed by nothingness? I mean, even if everybody admitted that nothingness was colorful, could everything be formed by strings of nothingness threaded together to create a bigger fabric of nothingness?
It would be colorful as it proved out to be, but it also was filled with emptyness. How strange. Filled with emptyness.
Was even that possible? You couldn't stuff things with emptyness. But sometimes your heart is filled of emptyness...
and sometimes you're only accompanied by loneliness.
But not this night...not tonight. The moon kept shinning afterall and if the fabric of reality could be weaven by nothingness it well damn could be swapped by some odd bits of reality. Maybe these were gray, but at least
meant something.
Now, maybe, there was a path. A path full of live. A path suddenly weaven out of something. He didn't know what was it...but it definitely was there...
A path lit by the a light from the moon...which afterall, kept shinning on.

fathervic (how was it in Madrid?)

Emptiness. Sometimes I wonder whether that word refers to something or it is as empty as the word itself pretends. After all, how is that "emptiness" defined? Absence of it all, maybe that could match a good acception but... does it mean something, after all? Can you imagine an "absence of whatever"? When you are feeling kinda empty sensation within, you are feeling indeed something, so there is no absence at all.

A hole, an abyss, or a foggy landscape are illusions created to provide some sort of mental depiction of emptiness. There are no eyes that can comfront the vision of nothingness, it is like being blind, disprovided of any visual sensation. On the other hand, we can speak in terms of emptiness when it comes to specific fields, but yet it doesn't match the acception we have mentioned, concerning the vast range that the word "all" contemplates.

Ergo, we can admit there's certain emptiness on some parts of our lives. A squirrel leaping from branch to branch might fall down and get painfully hurt, injury that might get worse if there is no nurse-squirrel in its immediate surroundings. In this case, we can utter the squirrel words as trustful when it says "there was no helping hand, I was empty of medical attentions". It's like when your dog wets that corner and wants you to believe its mind is empty of any guilt, you hit the dog with a newspaper and your pet gifts you with one of those looks, staring at you as if the concept of emptiness could materialize under your very eyes. But you know it won't. That is because a fully concept of nothingness or emptiness is just theoretically appliable.

|ngenius (It's time... for WEIRD STOOORIES!!!)

P.S: Ok, rather absurd...

What?! Whaaat?!?! Is there people working on their uni's projects instead of writting nonsensical stories here?!?! You, stop attending to your duties and do something stupid, BE HUMAN! :loco:

|ng.

"Be human...be human!!!!!" then we woke up.

He thought of his dream for a moment. That voice...he had heard it before...he had thought it sounded a bit metallic. He started to think....THINK THINK THINK!!! He started scanning his own thoughts. The sights of last night were not pleasant. Clowns tend to be not pleasant. Specially if those clowns try to sell life and car insurances to you. It had been a bad day. The supermarket was full of them. Small, big, fat, ridiculously tall, and dressed in very different ways in more colors than should be allowed to. Their gigs ranged from plain two-strings to the typically curly orange ones. He had never seen so many red noses together in his whole life. He even felt sorry for those who just had it painted as a black square. They looked sad.

And they had started trying to sell him all those insurance assuring him that he would need them for the unknown future. "Time is passing", they were saying."And you're getting old...you might think a heart attack it's just a normal casualty for someone like you".

He'd gone to the supermarket just for a pakcage of Froot Loops but he had found himself in the worst of his nightmares. And the worst had just began. When he found a little passage among the yoghourts and the cheese lines he thought he was about to scape and then the worse of all appeared. One hundred of tiny robots dressed up as Santa banging a small star shaped candy on the head of a circus monkey. And they were saying in a deep hollow metallic voice..."HoHoHo Merry Christmas"

Then he found this little robot...he has taking some distance to the others and looked as if he was just nicking some stuff from the alcohol drinks section. At least he wasn't saying anything...He reached out a hand trying to ask the robot for an scape when the robot turned around and starting to say "Be Human, Be Human, Be Human"....then, he woke up.

fv (eing)

Sometimes the world gets dark, shadowed. You don't know what is going on, what is happening around you, and you keep on walking as if the lights just went off momentarily. Perillous decision if it is you who had to switch the lights on again. Some others you stop, waiting timorous, expecting someone else to do something you don't feel the courage to do yourself.

Very few times, you realize there is something wrong, and your efforts are focused on looking for some light, switch or, leaving the metaphor behind, solution for that menacing darkness that seems to surround you, answers to your questions, a reply to your prayers. And it occurs so often that we look for answers where only questions will be brought up, or we shoot the wrong questions. Or perhaps we had the answer, already.

The most of the times, though, we'll believe there's nothing to do, the lights simply decided not to work anymore, so what are we supposed to do? It's someone else's responsibility. I won't do your job. I won't act unless I am forced to.

There is the light. There is always a light... right?

|ng.

P.S: I was reading some psychology stuff and there are some points the book talks about, so I decided to post it as a weird thing :)

Or one could go on walking on the darkness. Walking and walking. Keep walking.
You just have to take care that you don't fall, that you don't turn around and that nothing in this world is going to scare you...no matter how scared you are. Hold tight to the feeling, hold tight to your hopes and above all keep walking. Don't even think of stopping, don't even think in turning around.
And if you distinguish between evil and good, then you're wrong.
Make sure you're still walking...it's vital important!
You know, the world's a tiny patch of darkness with a dot of bright light...and if you keep walking for long enough along the dark path you'll surely reach the bright light again. It needs perseverance, it needs patience and courage, but in the end we all return to the light we once left behind, once we've circled our small world of darkness.

fv

@FV: A therapist, shrink or advisor wouldn't suggest to keep walking regardless the conditions, but to find your own light that is surely there, and can work once again one way or another. Darkness is not a natural condition, just a mental status, which doesn't make it less real and needs some constructive efforts. ;)

|ng.

ah! but I'm not a threapist...i'm a melonist with natural methods...
and afterall keep walking and find your light again is exactly what I suggest...you can figure out by yourself that walking can mean whatever you want, from fleeing to sit down and reconsider your strengh and your weakness and take a different point towards life to round the little world faster and with a lot less pain.

fathervic (who considers mental states as natural conditions)

@Melonist: That's exactly what Rappel says. :loco: Ahm, and that was unfair play with my words. I wasn't expressing that a mental status is unnatural or artificial, I stated it doesn't come naturally like the wind blows or the rain falls.

|ng.

The apple of avarice. That malevolent fruit, that sweet piece of greed that tempts you every now and then. You're walking down the street and all of sudden your eyes meet that Dark Tranquillity DVD, and the apple appears, seducing your mind, dancing a conga with more apples of avarice. That element of demonic creation is always looking for unwary victims to trick up, makes unforeseen situations occur, and new New Kids on The Block albums be released.

You want it, you want them all. All DVDs resting peacefully in your room. Because that evil apple makes your most concealed secrets arise and sing proudly, and drives you crazy. There's no other fruit more dangerous, not even the banana of passion, nor the tangerine of hate. A shadowing haze blinds you, your senses faint and your coherence fades slowly but unstoppably...

Be right aware if you glance an apple around!!! It might change your way of life, and compel you to buy things you don't really need, or sleep with someone you don't dream with. Nobody knows exactly how destructive the apple of avarice can be, but mind you: get out of its way, run for your lives!!!

|ngenius (Weird)

And so they ran. They ran until they could run no more (brick wall)
They decided to just eat the apple of avarice, sit down on a conveniently laid out couch and watched some dvds.
And that year the harvest was good, their garden flourished to the most beautiful it could be in the most wonderful of dreams. They lived in peace, harmony, and homosex, from which they begot Zelchaia; who in years to come begot Alphonse; who then begat Thanatos. And he was sent off to distant lands in a quest to find the mysterious 'beating heart of Fthacus' He long since forgot, and instead has spent his life eating hearty tacos.

:p

:lol: hmmmm... there, now i want mexican food for lunch, i don't have anything of the sort at home and the nearest mexican restaurant is some 20 km from here, damnit! :yell:

i need a hug :cry:

:hug:

heartburn was at due...so many tacos couldn't just be fine...even the healthiest man fall from indigestion sometimes. And an abuse of spicy mexican food equals to an abuse of toilet paper. There was a lesson about life...he thought. Just you have to dig a bit to much and look at the point 48 degrees to the left. Then you saw it...you saw the lesson in life...but no, you would never share something like that...you'd want to treasure it, to keep it for you and believe that you're the happiest human being on earth, but you wouldn't realise that it was just the mere thought of being the happiest human being on earth that was actually making you the happiest human being on earth.
Pointless and strange? Yes...but the way it's written under the title of Weird Story allows you to write that way...strange and pointless without thinking how strange and pointless you can really be...and repeating phrases all the time so you would be able to write a paragraph with a number of words and the dividing that numbre by three and would give you the actual number of real words you used...that, somewhere, has to have a message...hidden somewhere inside...deep inside...

fv

Like fortune cookies. Harbringers of such hope, yet devoid of any...the cracking of the mataphorical shell, yet not metaphorical due to its physical presence, like an analogy for the breaking of the heart to follow...yet, a heart burned by indigestion...does it feel itself break? You cannot know...and never will, and neither will the heart. Ultimately, the heart is an insentient being, and thus not a being at all. Does it feel its own pain? It is but an empty vessel, until filled, but yet filled and empty the same it continues, painless and in pain, broken yet still beating...beating but taking such a beating, all in the name of science. Or is it life? Is science life, or is life a science? We do not know, and neither do scientists. Does life therefore know about science? We do not know, for life too is an insentient being. Does it suffer heartburn?