Weird whistle in Time??

I can just see it now.
POT 2005 Remastered - NOW INCLUDES NON-WHISTLE REMIX OF TIME

aliasp said:
I can just see it now.
POT 2005 Remastered - NOW INCLUDES NON-WHISTLE REMIX OF TIME
Haha, love it! By the way, are they talking about remixing/remastering the albums or just remastering? Big difference. Either way I'll be super excited, as long as they don't pull a Dave Mustaine and re-record the vocals.

In My World said:
Haha, love it! By the way, are they talking about remixing/remastering the albums or just remastering? Big difference. Either way I'll be super excited, as long as they don't pull a Dave Mustaine and re-record the vocals.

Or an Ozzy and rerecord the bass parts with a different guy.

I agree with both of you. Not only do the Megadeth/Randy Rhoads era Ozzy remix/remasters suck ass, imo they'll eventually weed out the originals! For example, it's already hard to find the original Megadeth albums in stores, it'll be nearly impossible in ten years! :mad:

DeathsHead said:
Thats his rick allen (def leppard) pose

:lol: I should add that to my sig! Scott Ian doing his best Rick Allen pose! :lol: I'll probably go to hell (if there is a hell), but that's pretty funny! Plus Tom looks like a terrorist, and that's a nice fannypack Dave's got on! :lol:

This is one of those geekier questions and I have posted this before, but I'd like some more opinions on this:

What is up with that sound at 3:38 in "Time". Sounds like someone is whistling or something.

Always found it to be quite spooky actually, because it stands out - totally out of context.

Anyone but me noticed this? Anyone know the story behind this?

/NielsK
www.nielsk.dk
I have had the Vinyl since day 1 and later also the CD and yes I noticed it immediately as when played through a decent stereo actually sounds like someone whistling to.a dog to."come here" right behind you as is in a totally different bandwidth to the rather compressed sound of the song itself. It is not a glitch and totally intentional. Brilliant though as messed me me the first couple of times until it became expected at that part of the song lol