Weirdest fucking Tour Line-Up...

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
MUDVAYNE, MINISTRY and IN FLAMES will be teaming up for a U.S. tour beginning in early March, according to IN FLAMES' official web site. Exact dates and venues will be announced soon. In related news, IN FLAMES have posted a performance video of the song "Cloud Connected", recorded live at Rockbjörnen in Stockholm, Sweden on Jan. 27.

This is laughable and doesn't really surprise me. In Flames needs to make some serious changes.

Originally posted by FuckYouIWantToDie
not as bad as the upcoming Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit/Metallica tour!
:lol:

...and yes Opeth put on the best show I will see in 2003 and probably my entire life. Amazing.

I think I should go have a talk with In Flames. I'll clear this up with them. And I will also go have a talk with Bob Rock. I hate Bob Rock... Imagine if Metallica never listened to him. There would be about 10 cd's as great as Master of Puppets and And Justice For All by Metallica right now. They would be touring with In Flames, NOT MUDVAYNE! You know who would be good friends with Bob Rock? My fist.

I am sure that In Flames thinks this would be very good for them, due to their lifestyle on the road and what they will think about the crowds tripping out on their extreme music. So we will see what happens.

Some people will talk shit and others may not. Hopefully people will think In Flames is the direction they should follow when wanting to hear more extreme music.

Of course the general metalhead population will think this is just plain bull shit and they should submit to that rock star, mainstreme level...but we are all hoping for that BIG change in the era of extreme music to come back bigger and better than the break through in the early 90's.

[Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit/Metallica tour]
What I think abouT this, this is just one of those business deals wear there is $$$$ to be made....there will be massss confusion..Metallica have become what they were once against.

dude i aint jokin on this shit, from Blabbermouth.net:

METALLICA, LINKIN PARK, LIMP BIZKIT To Officially Announce Tour! - Feb. 5, 2003

METALLICA, LINKIN PARK and LIMP BIZKIT will officially announce their tour today (Feb. 5) at a press conference in Los Angeles. The tour, as first reported on Friday (Jan. 31), will head out this summer playing stadiums. Full details of the summer trek will be announced, as will the first round of dates.

Before embarking on the monster tour, METALLICA will appear at a number of European summer festivals, while LINKIN PARK will head out on their own arena tour with JURASSIC 5 and MUDVAYNE. It is presently unclear if LIMP BIZKIT will undertake a headlining tour of their own prior to hooking up with METALLICA and LINKIN PARK in the summer.

METALLICA are currently in the studio finishing up the tracking process for their new album, tentatively due in June. LINKIN PARK's sophomore effort, "Meteora", is set for a March 25 release, while LIMP BIZKIT's latest, "Less Is More", is expected to surface in April.

I really don't see why anyone is shocked by this..not too long ago they toured with Kid Rock and Korn..This shouldn't be a surprise.