Welcome back, Melancholia!!!

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Yeah, she's back after a hard period full of exams. The path was plenty of obstacles, and long was the way, but our troll is finally here and alive again. It's our hope you did your best on everyone and the results were even better than you expected. Welcome back!!!

Dani.

woooooooooow!!! I can't believe my eyes.... a welcome back thread for.......meeee!!! : overwhelmed :
Very gentle of you Ingy :) Thankies :)

sooooooooooooo let's party all of us!!
partytime.gif

I+m done with the stupid exams...it was a quite adventurous period...Last week i gave the worst exam paper ever (let's all cross fingers together), yesterday i ruled in my psychofisiology exam!!! yahooooo...now i feel free as this sheep
sheep.gif
:p
well,okay,not so free,since my summer will be small & disturbed by some hours of (almost daily) studying... but you know what?? Now i will have more time to surf,visit this chupi place and spread some hugies to my beloved friends :))

*board hug*

/nutty troll ( :) can you believe it?? i have just 3 subjects and a big project left until i get my degree!!!!! 4 left from a total of 66!!!!! :loco: )

oh! how chupi is seeing you on the board again!!!

certainly there are never too many places to see you :p ehehehe

huggie back!!!

fathervic (crossing fingers)

NP: Now where's Rei???...ing??

Rei's ok, regardless the wave of heat that is setting under siege the north of Italy, these days. I'm sure she doesn't check this board out so regularly because of the lack of activity we've been suffering lately, but we will have our beautiful italian back tonight or tomorrow, so far.

|ngenius (Dreaming with nice italian women)

first of all: welcome back mel and congrats for your exams!! :hotjump:

@mel, fathervic, |ng:
you're all so nice, i'm really moved :oops:
i'm not vanished (not at all, at least), but i'm afraid i'm very busy, as of late :cry:
apart from my usual (and very annoying job), i'm also helping a friend out with her bar (and learning new stuff about cocktails, long drinks, etc. that might come useful someday), so that after 10 hours at the bar and 8/10 at the pc, i'm too wasted to even think about writing something... check my latest posts to see how silly they are :lol:
i don't even have time enough to get a decent suntan :cry: perhaps i'll be able to go to a pool tomorrow, but i wouldn't bet on it *mpf*
anyway, i'm glad to see you're alright and hopefully enjoying your err... vacation/leisure time/whatever :p

@|ng: how many times do i have to tell you that those pink capsules are not vitamins? :rolleyes: :p

yeah! take your time...we all know what having a busy time is...except perhaps for Barney, the purple dragon which normally is lazying around... :loco:
nice to you see you're doing ok, anyway :)

fv

Barney? Dragon? I'm sorry, but my name is not Barney, and my laziness and I are taking measures on this. My lawyer will hear about this terrible confusion. :D

|ng (Permanently at leisure)

:OMG: is this a coincidence or what??? did Thanny know i would be back today?? Herr Oracle ;)

Anyway,it's sweet to see him here :)
Soooooooooo, indeed i'm back....done with all the crappy exams and stuff,hope i'll have more time to sit here and write...this place is so cool and i get so jealous when other people can be here while i can't :D

Uff,I'm DEAD TIRED,just got out of bed after a long long deep sleep...
Yesterday i had my spanish exam...hmmmm i hoped i've passed (shitted up the reading comprehension & listening a bit - or more than a bit...dunno actually).... shame on me :cry:

also i had my final exam for the uni this week...i'm not quite sure i've passed.... another shame

To sum up: I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me??? :p

/troll (who wants to sleep and mourn and read books and drink tea and surf for an eternity)

@Thanatillos: I don't know if that question was addressed to me, but think we have not quitted the DT board, actually. Today FatherVic has posted, I do it myself when I feel compelled to (because of anything I wanna reply to or add my own opinion), and Mel uses to post there every now and then as well. And think it is not just me who appreciate you, jalapeño de mi corasao.

@Hearse: Yeap, check, check it out. :)

|ng.

@thanatos: we didn't really abandon the place as the robot here says...the problem is that it got a bit too crowded for our small family-type forum likeness...Here's a bit more personal hehehehe (sometimes TOO much between the three of us)...but there's nice people over here so feel free to rant as much as you want!!!

@Hearse...HEY!! welcome Sir, yeah, some known faces huh??? The band's quite worth, though I think that you should know that the previous works were really BM orientated...thank god they lost that orientation some years ago :p

Hope to see you around more often, it's nice to have a sir offering his ehmmm abilities, Sir Wankalot :p