Welcome! Introductions and greets here

Saw you guys at the East Brunswick club so I thought I'd drop in give you guys a quick ego boost and say you were amazing. Looking forward to the Espy gig on the 23rd May.

Also just started posting in the Be'lakor forums too. Australian metal \m/.

Hello! My name is Jeffery, from southern California in the USA. I've spoken to Xenoyr several times through e-mail concerning merchandise and touring prospects... :cool: NeO is a band that comes along once in a lifetime and they have my full support! I'm an aspiring vocalist myself and cannot wait to hear the new album, keep up the amazing work guys!

Ello'
Followed NO from myspace, i like it here more, myspace = shit
;)

I was at the geelong (hole ) gig, was amazed by the band, was expecting a screamo band ( / emo ).

<3 you Neo

P.s Fix website =p

Ello'
Followed NO from myspace, i like it here more, myspace = shit
;)

I was at the geelong (hole ) gig, was amazed by the band, was expecting a screamo band ( / emo ).

<3 you Neo

Welcome and thank you... Geelong certainly was in interesting place to play!
Site glitch at the moment, trying to get fixed....

Hello! My name is Jeffery, from southern California in the USA. I've spoken to Xenoyr several times through e-mail concerning merchandise and touring prospects... :cool: NeO is a band that comes along once in a lifetime and they have my full support! I'm an aspiring vocalist myself and cannot wait to hear the new album, keep up the amazing work guys!

Hey hey, glad you could make it here man! Hope you've been well?!

Hallo! As my name suggests i'm Matt. I've heard of NeO for a long time but it never really 'clicked' with me until I saw them at Syd Progfest- awesome show. Any chance of coming back to Sydney anytime soon?

Hallo! As my name suggests i'm Matt. I've heard of NeO for a long time but it never really 'clicked' with me until I saw them at Syd Progfest- awesome show. Any chance of coming back to Sydney anytime soon?

Hey Matt! Welcome!

Not sure if we'll be back anytime soon as our #1 focus is changing to recording the album, but you never know, if we get some down time in between recording we may come up and visit. :)

I had sooo much fun at Sydney progfest. Was such a great vibe on stage and in the audience that night. :)

Pretty new fan here, heard alot about you on the Be'lakor forum and checked you guys out and I'm really loving your stuff.

Just my luck that all the awesome bands are on the opposite side of the world to me!

Pretty new fan here, heard alot about you on the Be'lakor forum and checked you guys out and I'm really loving your stuff.

Just my luck that all the awesome bands are on the opposite side of the world to me!

Wow, Scotland..... welcome to the fray!

Any Scottish bands you can recommend?

Ah, just noticed that NeO have their boards here as well, that's brilliant. I'm Juho from Finland, and some people here might know me from the Be'lakor forums.