Welcome! Introductions and greets here

RIP my post count ;_;

I'm still getting over the 4,000ish I lost on the old old forum, which looked the same as this, I must say.

I'm the stalker fan ;)
Short, chubby, quiet etc. seen at some gigs but not many due to ageness.
Hopefully people off the old forums remember me, despite my INCREDIBLY poor post count :p

Haha, I just saw you posting in the Swano forum, welcome!

Don't you think that Ne Obliviscaris should send the album over to Swano to mix it.
Bloody hell that would turn out incredible.

Come to think of it, I haven't actually introduced myself.

A good bunch of you will know me from the Be'lakor and Metal Obsession forums, and went on the old NeO forum under 'Matt'

Don't play any instruments because i'm utterly rubbish, but i'm pretty handy when it comes to graphical design and animation. Currently studying at Swinburne, Prahran, for my Bachelor of Design-Multimedia Design. As a little side thing, which is on a bit of a hold at the moment due to uniness, I put together myspace designs for bands, as well as other odd jobs which require photoshop, under the guise of 'Dead Drop Media'.

Come to think of it, I haven't actually introduced myself.

A good bunch of you will know me from the Be'lakor and Metal Obsession forums, and went on the old NeO forum under 'Matt'

Don't play any instruments because i'm utterly rubbish, but i'm pretty handy when it comes to graphical design and animation. Currently studying at Swinburne, Prahran, for my Bachelor of Design-Multimedia Design. As a little side thing, which is on a bit of a hold at the moment due to uniness, I put together myspace designs for bands, as well as other odd jobs which require photoshop, under the guise of 'Dead Drop Media'.

You might be useful in my near future, got any contact details?

G'day guys. Nice to see another Aussie act make its way onto the humble community here.

Odds are that you'd be more familiar with my work than me personally. I've worked with both In Malice's Wake, Eye of the Enemy etc.

G'day everyone I'm Ned. Relatively new to the band but it's good to see you on UM. Hopefully I'll see you guys on the 23rd of May but I don't know if I'll be able to get in due to underagednessss. :erk: