Welcome! Introductions and greets here

Hey i am Benjamin the guitar player with no hair, what up doooooggss ?

Benji you baldsexy frenchman.

Keep that hair short, aslong as I can still rub your head. I got some nice stuff for us to smoke after the Sydney show :Smokin:.

sup, i'm rohan, post on the be'lakor forum. convenient location here neo, good work

i talked to marc for like 15 min at ringwood sation, and i saw neo with be'lakor at the castle a while back.
that makes me a hardcore fan, shhhhyeah

I'm Reivas from the other forums :D

...big NeO fan and aspiring musician in my own right... :headbang:

(and here I actually spelled my username right!)

Hey Rohan, nice of you to be aboard.... Ringwood is pretty dodgey at night isn't it....? Certainly colourful.

hahaha yes, many colourful people around those parts...
i dont think you've seen boronia at night though...the station is more modern with less people, but it just feels
like someones going to walk up and stab you at any moment =S

Boronia station is scary in daylight, too. Was there New Year's Day, hungover as all hell. Probably still drunk. There was maybe 5 other people, and all I could think was about how soon until I got shived. >.< I've never been more glad to get out of a place than I was that day.

Boronia station is scary in daylight, too. Was there New Year's Day, hungover as all hell. Probably still drunk. There was maybe 5 other people, and all I could think was about how soon until I got shived. >.< I've never been more glad to get out of a place than I was that day.

I was up and down that entire trainline yesterday trying to get money from people who owed me.

I saw more bogans in the space of two hours then the rest of the year.