Welcome! Introductions and greets here

I just joined the other day, might as well introduce myself... My name is Samantha, live in NYC, I like mostly black metal, etc.

Hi I'm Justin and I'm a NeOholic... hehe.

I'm from Brisbane and have been into NeO for about a year and a half.
My hobbies include:
1) Drawing.
2) Finding thousands of different pointless time wasting activities to do instead of study/assignments... I'm sure if I was studying a Bachelor of Procrastination my GPA would be like 6.8 or something.
3) Lurking around this forum waiting for updates about the upcoming NeO album... :p

Thought it was about time I joined up and actually posted something.

Hi I'm Justin and I'm a NeOholic... hehe.

I'm from Brisbane and have been into NeO for about a year and a half.
My hobbies include:
1) Drawing.
2) Finding thousands of different pointless time wasting activities to do instead of study/assignments... I'm sure if I was studying a Bachelor of Procrastination my GPA would be like 6.8 or something.
3) Lurking around this forum waiting for updates about the upcoming NeO album... :p

Thought it was about time I joined up and actually posted something.

How long have you been drwaing?

Updates will flow constantly over the next few months rest assured.

Welcome!

Hiya guys... definitely not a newbie to Ne Obliviscaris, but I just popped The Aurora Veil back on and realized why I loved it so much. Avid metal fan, but I'm a whore for progressive-tinged genres. ;) I like my fair share of pretty much everything, though. Spend most of my internet on Metal-archives searching up newer and newer bands to listen to, and I almost always find at least 3 or 4 each session, haha. Whether they last on me, however, is a completely different story. ;)

I'll post my last.fm, like anyone cares. ;D The charts aren't that accurate, tbh. Sometimes I have scrobbling on, sometimes I have it off, anyway. www.last.fm/user/vaed

How long have you been drawing?

A fair while. The first thing I drew that actually looked like something, rather than just scribble, is this somewhat phallic looking Stegosaurus that got made into a plate when I was about 5.

The blue thing at the top is supposed to be a Pteranadon. I remember getting pissed off when it turned out looking nothing like a Pteranadon back in the day. The white blob on the left is where my Kindy teacher covered it with whiteout after I threw up on it. Ahhhh.... memories.

stegow.jpg

Hello all. I'm Kevin. I play bass in a local band and have been posting on UM for a while but decided to start posting in the Ne Obliviscaris forum only recently. I'm studying Marketing in college (university) at the moment.

Edit: by the way the display picture is not of me.

Hi All. I thought I should take the time to actually post something on here seeing as I don't don't see you guys anymore.
My Name's Tammy, formally of Melbourne but now a full time resident of sunny Scotland!
Can't wait for Neo to tour over this side of the world...it'll be surreal seeing you on a stage over here and I look forward to it!

P.S...All the best with the recording guys

Greets, Neo! My name be Dan, like Dan Presland, arr!!

As well, Contraband on the UG Metal Forum. That is where I discovered you guys thanks to one of the (currently retired) mods. Thought you guys were nothing special for some reason only until a few months after l gave your songs a quick listen on myspace. Then I realized that I didn't listen to the music at all and fell in love with The Aurora Veil. Got your demo and a Forget Not shirt last year.

I've been following you on the UG Metal Forum. I'm very excited for the new album and with all the previews that I've been hearing so far. And I'm excited for VERY few releases.