Welcome to the ANATHEMA board!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
As you may have read in the announcement, UM is glad - nay, over the moon! - to be able to host the official Anathema forum. They're one of my personal faves, and I hope you will all enjoy this forum as much as I intend to :)

Cheers!
Mark

Anathema is a great addition to our network of forums for some of the most creative forces in metal today. Welcome to Ultimate Metal from one of its writers. A Fine Day To Exit is a great step forward in Anathema's continued artistic evolution.

Hail Anathema, one of my favorite bands. I'm curious if any band members will occassionally be checking out this forum? Would be nice. Anyways, EXCELLENT job on 'A Fine Day to Exit'... clearly an intelligent and dark music masterpiece.. thank you for this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Thank you , Mark, it's really great ! Finally we've got this forum !!! And hm, I love the colour(though I'm normal:))

warm.jpg