Well guys,don't hate me,but I dared to cover Wreath.

StealerAG

Darkness reared its head
Sep 5, 2008
Ginosa (TA), ITALY
IMHO, I think it's not that bad,considering that I've been growling for just an year.

But I want some serious opinions,and tips,if you can give me some.

Yes,I already know that expecially in the screaming parts is not that close to the original as the growling parts are.

Please,comment the cover but don't butch me :erk: . Gimme tips.

EDIT: I'm 17
[ame]http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ571TTzfxY[/ame]

some parts sound nice and thick but i think you should find your own style...mikes are different from everybody else and theyre good because theyre his own...if he were to try singing like someone else i imagine it would sound strange (or maybe not.....?)...find your own style too while your only a year into it and build upon that and then you'll have something unique possibly

some parts sound nice and thick but i think you should find your own style...mikes are different from everybody else and theyre good because theyre his own...if he were to try singing like someone else i imagine it would sound strange (or maybe not.....?)...find your own style too while your only a year into it and build upon that and then you'll have something unique possibly

yes,pretty useful hint.

not bad but something is missing
just keep practicing and you'll own

The main problem in an attempt to growl the way Mikael does, is that Mikael has naturally a very deep voice, which makes a big difference in the growl. Not a lot of people can do it the same way. What you've done is very good, but like others said, it's better to find something where you're more at ease in. :)

EDIT : philno is a whore.

not bad but sometimes you just sound like you are throwing up or about to start a coughing fit, are you using any kind of effects or filter at all? sometimes it sounds artificial.
keep at it nothing too wrong you just need to develop your own style as someone else said.
cheers

not bad but sometimes you just sound like you are throwing up or about to start a coughing fit, are you using any kind of effects or filter at all? sometimes it sounds artificial.
keep at it nothing too wrong you just need to develop your own style as someone else said.
cheers

No,I didn't used any kind of effect.
I guess that mike's voice gave that impression.

Well,I'm almost new at the high screams and at the high growls,so I have to work on it to clean the sound,but I wasn't going to puke or to cough :)

interesting style.

i agree that you should do your 'own style'. If you do that you'll excel. Comparing yourself to others is always hard, so do it your own way.