Well I Had a wonderful experience at Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thread. EVVVVAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I thought it was gunna be something more your style like, some guy infront of me was wearing tight elastic pants, and as he was bending over to touch his toes, the pants ripped right down his ass crack, and he wasnt wearing anything underneath. It was heavenly.

I thought it was gunna be something more your style like, some guy infront of me was wearing tight elastic pants, and as he was bending over to touch his toes, the pants ripped right down his ass crack, and he wasnt wearing anything underneath. It was heavenly.

:lol: I was expecting something like this or something about how much of a retarded meat balloon you have become and all the (man)pussy you've gotten because of it.

I'm 5'10' 210 LBs, these pics don't do me any justice. Then again I can say the same for almost all bodybuilders. I met dexter jackson a while ago at a gym and he is absolutely massive compared to what you see in the pics.

I have been doing chest since probably 12 years old. My incline bench is strangely better than my flat bench with dumbells but it is the exact opposite when I am doing barbell bench.

I can get 130s maybe 3 or 4 times on incline dumbells, and 110's 3 or 4 times on flat dumbbell

and your comment about my size is nonsense anyways. There are guys on bb.com who are 30 - 40 LBs smaller than me but bench around 370 380 bench - like this guy - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/my_whey/

Same with Peter Steele when he used to body build, much much bigger in real life, something about 6'7 does not translate to photos well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: but also :ill: :ill: :puke: :puke:

:lol: I was expecting something like this or something about how much of a retarded meat balloon you have become and all the (man)pussy you've gotten because of it.

:lol:

Doing 90lbs in each hand on dumbell bench is not that much at all. It sounds about right that he was warming up with that.

ya

Same with Peter Steele when he used to body build, much much bigger in real life, something about 6'7 does not translate to photos well.

some people look good in pics, I don't (at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.