Well I Had a wonderful experience at Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month I dropped a 20 pound weight bar on my hand, it sucked. But i'm ok now :)

but, a few days ago, someone died at my work. I wasn't there, and that's all I know about what happened.

I was working in the back yard today. I walked over near my tree and a dove took off out of the tree and slammed right into my sliding glass door. I went to look at him and he was laying there and his head was laying in a weird position. He was opening his mouth like he was panting for air or whatever. That slowed down and he closed his mouth and eyes and, I guess, died. I picked him up with a shovel and his head was dangling like it was only attached by a string...or a boneless bird neck.

I was working in the back yard today. I walked over near my tree and a dove took off out of the tree and slammed right into my sliding glass door. I went to look at him and he was laying there and his head was laying in a weird position. He was opening his mouth like he was panting for air or whatever. That slowed down and he closed his mouth and eyes and, I guess, died. I picked him up with a shovel and his head was dangling like it was only attached by a string...or a boneless bird neck.

You throw that sucker on the grill?

so I had a rather unfortunate accident at the gym today - I slammed weights down on top of another weight and it resulted in a inch laceration straight down the middle of the finger, it was bloody as hell

I just came back from ER where they had to do 5 stitches on my hand

this fucking sucks :cry: :cry:

don't worry.....it will only get worse from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.