Well I Had a wonderful experience at Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 buck is nothing? well, of course 30 is nothing to the spoiled rich kids.

:lol: spoiled rich kid :lol: :lol: I probably give half my paycheck nowadays to my unemployed father in addition to having to pay for absolutely everything (school, college, my medical bills from surgery and this last accident because we don't have medical insurance). Spoiled rich kid :lol: that's a good one

Dave isn't spoiled. If you paid attention you'd know that Dave lives in a hellish nightmare world of poverty and despair. His father doesn't even own an Italian car!

my fucking father is unemployed, there's quite a huge distance there between me complaining that my father is unemployed and me complaining that he doesn't own a 100,000 car.

my mom at this point is working 65 hours a week and I am working 40 - 45 hours a week so this fucking failure of a father/husband can continue working on some bullshit "business"/project nonsense.

From your sister, a family friend, a former boyfriend of my sister who makes alot of money, and last one that I cannot remember

fixed

it's especially wonderful knowing that my father is unemployed when nearly every armenian family we know of in this area, the father makes at least 70 thousand a year.

our closest family friends, the father makes 130 - 150 thousand a year.

I just have a feeling your talking out of your ass.

edit: Plus, trying to win over sympathy points on an internet forum is pathetic is fuck. It's hard to believe that you could afford all the shit you pay for considering that you just recently started working at GNC. A job hardly suffecient for a tit job, college, medical bills, and a Mustang.

I just have a feeling your talking out of your ass.

he recently had a job offer to become a cable installer for around 4,000 a month. He's not going to do it because he is trying to supposedly do some engineering contracts with a couple of companies. Apparently it's too difficult for him to both work 40 hours a week and continue working on getting those contracts, but it's not too fucking difficult to force my 46 year old mom to work 50 - 60 hours a week to make ends meet.

I fucking hate him so much nowadays.

edit: Plus, trying to win over sympathy points on an internet forum is pathetic is fuck. It's hard to believe that you could afford all the shit you pay for considering that you just recently started working at GNC. A job hardly suffecient for a tit job, college, medical bills, and a Mustang.

I haven't purchased the mustang yet, dumbass. College is around 1,300 which I will have to pay for in 3 weeks. Surgery was 5 grand which I am paying off slowly, this recent accident cost me about 800 which I will have to pay after I get my next paycheck. I pay for absolutely everything and I still give a bit less than half the salary to him. I am working full time and making 11-12 an hour at GNC.

you know, I wouldn't mind this if he was one of those men who worked 60 hours a week just to support his family. The fact that he got a job offer and decided not to do it out of (what clearly seems to be) pure fucking laziness/arrogance drives me absolutely insane. The fact that he's willing to allow his wife to work 65 hours a week while he stays home and works on this "project" nonsense infuriates me even further.

he recently had a job offer to become a cable installer for around 4,000 a month. He's not going to do it because he is trying to supposedly do some engineering contracts with a couple of companies. Apparently it's too difficult for him to both work 40 hours a week and continue working on getting those contracts, but it's not too fucking difficult to force my 46 year old mom to work 50 - 60 hours a week to make ends meet.

I fucking hate him so much nowadays.

You can:
A) Enter the cave (Page 33)
B) Bitch more about your father (Page 35)
C) Talk more about bodybuilding, even though nobody cares (Page 38)
D) Go back the way you came (Page 45)

I haven't purchased the mustang yet, dumbass. College is around 1,300 which I will have to pay for in 3 weeks. Surgery was 5 grand which I am paying off slowly, this recent accident cost me about 800 which I will have to pay after I get my next paycheck. I pay for absolutely everything and I still give a bit less than half the salary to him. I am working full time and making 11-12 an hour at GNC.

you know, I wouldn't mind this if he was one of those men who worked 60 hours a week just to support his family. The fact that he got a job offer and decided not to do it out of (what clearly seems to be) pure fucking laziness/arrogance drives me absolutely insane. The fact that he's willing to allow his wife to work 65 hours a week while he stays home and works on this "project" nonsense infuriates me even further.

Stop being a pussy and tell him this. And a lazy father accepting his hardworking son's money is pathetic and weak. Assuming everyhting you said is true.

Stop being a pussy and tell him this.

I'll give him another month with this engineering/contract nonsense that he's trying to do with these two companies.

My mom just found a fairly high paying job working as like a companion for some older lady. Fucking awful job though as she has to drive 2.5 hours everyday and work about 60 hours a week. With everything you are looking at over 70 hours a week.

eh, there's no point in crying over this shit. It is what it is, I suppose

I wonder if beating the shit out of him would solve anything, I am very tempted to do this TBQH.

Status
Not open for further replies.