What a difference a concert makes.........

Originally posted by Kem
The Secret of the Unicorn and Red Rackham's Treasure.

What? Why are you looking at me like that...
:D

:lol: Though I probably shouldnt laugh seeing as I STILL read comics and Im 23......

Yep, that's them! I was pretty sure one of them was Red Rackham's Treasure, but not 100%, like.

I like that one when they're on the plane and it gets hijacked, too - Flight Somethingorother, I believe it's called.

That's the one! That one rocks!

I haven't read any of the books in years, so those are pretty much all the ones I can remember :( Once upon a time, though, all I would read were Tintin and Asterix books - Asterix rocks as well!

I remember Asterix! * <-- there he is....hahaha im so funny..... I remember his good friend Obelix as well, and just like tintin, they had a dog.....

The 2 Kiss shows I saw this year are the 2 best concerts I've ever been to :) Followed by Kiss in 97, hehe.

Kiss are the greatest live band in history I think, I don't reckon they can ever be surpassed. Except maybe Alice, he was doing that stuff before Kiss was... but I don't know Alice's stuff like I know Kiss stuff, I've never seen Alice live, and I think Kiss overall are more explosive and have the most full-on rock show ever.

And yeah, Megadeth kicked anus and are the 2nd best live band I've seen :)

Originally posted by spawn
I remember Asterix! * <-- there he is....hahaha im so funny..... I remember his good friend Obelix as well, and just like tintin, they had a dog.....

Obelix had the dog. His name was Dogmatix. And he WAS NOT fat! His chest just slipped a bit. And one of Tintin's notorious adventures was "Tintin and the Broken Ear", in which Tintin goes to a tropical part of the world where bananas grow upside down! I'm afraid that Hergé made a bit of a stuff up there. ;) Oh well.

Originally posted by The Trooper
The 2 Kiss shows I saw this year are the 2 best concerts I've ever been to :) Followed by Kiss in 97, hehe.

Ah Trent you obviously missed Wa Wa Nee in 1987!

Hehe for good reason too - they were shithouse! Not that I can really remember them, thank god. With a name like Wa Wa Nee would they ever be anything but complete crap?! ;)

Originally posted by Goreripper
What? You don't remember 'Stimulation'? Were you like, dead for nine months of 1987? :D

Yeah, and "classics" like I Could Make You Love Me and Sugar Free....

I remember cutting up our first keyboard player's 7" single of I Could Make You Love Me right in front of her! HAHAHAHA! I don't think she's forgiven me to this day for that! HAHA!

Yeah, yeah... I'm a bad person...! HAHAHA! :heh: