What a Great Band!!!!!

Or Discouraged ones, or Dance of the december souls. Its all good :D

Though the further back in time you go the less like LFDGD they get. Chronological order is:

Jhva Elohim Meth (The Revival) EP
Dance of the december souls
For funerals to come EP
Brave Murder Day
Sounds of Decay EP
Saw you drown EP (you'll be lucky to get this)
Discouraged Ones
Tonights Decision
Last Fair Deal Gone Down

Hope this helps.

MindMorgue.

Of all Katatonia's recent releases, I have to say that Tonight's Decision is my favorite. The thing that attracted me most to that album is the guitar sound. Listening to the lead on "Strained" is an incredible experience. The vocals are great as well. The reason that I prefer the vocals on Tonight's Decision over Last Fair Deal Gone Down is because that Jonas' vocals sound more melancholy to me on Tonight's Decision. My favorite album for vocals is Brave Murder Day, because of Mikael's excellent extreme vocals and Jonas' incredible clean vocals. Although I prefer the more extreme Katatonia material, every one of their releases are amazing in my opionion.

Hello,
I think Discouraged Ones' vocals are better than Tonight Decision's.. Discou..'s vocals are colder and this makes the music more melancholic.
See you...

My friend first told me about Katatonia. I downloaded some samples of Tonight's Decision, then I bought it. I loved every song so I decided to go check out LFDGD and I loved that too so I bought it. I just recently bought Discouraged Ones, I didn't even have to download any samples of it, I knew it was going to be good.

But, when I went back past Discouraged Ones, I can't stand that awful growling. I'm glad his vocals are like they are today.