What about THERION?

Divine_intent said:
Well i love that serie.
How old are you Ol' Dirty Bastard ?
Your "flames" are worthless.You talk about how no one cares for dying sun.Do you think anyone care what YOU are writing here? No cause its just empty bullshit.

Why do you even have a Tatu avatar pic?Do you like pop music perhaps?
Or do you just think their fake lesbian image is so cool ?

I realy don't care if someone on the fucking Ultimatemetal BB doesn't care about me. I don't care about them either. These people are not my friends, they're not my family. I don't fucking care. People are so goodamned funny sometimes. Haha.

And yes, I listen to tatu. Big fucking deal. I listen to pop music. I've never denied that I do.

As for my age, why? Do you want a date or something, loverboy?

They're ok, I have a few of their albums. But they're the type of band that I really never got all that interested in anyway.

Lycanthrope said:
I'm just beginning to familiarize myself with them, but their rendition of Orff's 'O Fortuna' from 'Carmina Burana' is fantastic! That's one of my favorite Classical pieces. It's great to hear a metal version of it done so well. \m/

Hell yes! That's the song that got me into Therion in the first place. I am really only familiar with the Deggial album but only because there's so much music to get my hands on that I gotta spread the dough around a bit to appease my New Music habit ;) I think the next one of their's I will get will be either Secret of the Runes or Theli.. Any suggestions as to which one is better?

~Sh0k~

Damn.. you guys .. are funny!!

And i like a few tatu songs too... hehehe.. i think those girls are hot, and i don't care if they are not really lesbian... THEY ARE LESBIANS FOR ME... humm.. yeah.

MUSIC RULES

THERION RULES

IN FLAMES RULES.. (hehehe)

Therion is very pulchritudinous. I wish I could find more bands like them. Well, if I could find bands the way they are now.