What album is everyone listening to at the moment?

I´m listening to Therion´s upcoming Secret Of The Runes at the moment. It´s only a sample promo (with faded songs) but I can already tell that this has to be one of the best albums this year.

I´m also enjoying:
Entombed - Morning Star
Nevermore - Dead Heart In A Dead World
Sanctuary - Into The Mirror Black
Dropkick Murphys - Sing Loud, Sing Proud

Originally posted by Undertow
I'm really into the new system of a down album. I know they're absolutely nothing like opeth, but it's so good!

Agreed. My personal favorite tracks are: Needles, Deer Dance, Chop Suey!, Atwa, Science, Toxicity, Aerials.

Undertow - I'm really into the new system of a down album. I know they're absolutely nothing like opeth, but it's so good!

well im listening to Spice Girls so dont feel your alone, i know they are nothing like Opeth but you have to apreciate their lyrical supremacy over opeth i mean you cant mess with the lyric ''spice up your life'' and (um, i forget the other great lyrics) and as for the music well who wants opeths guitar solos and drumming when you can have great spicy beats.:confused:

come on lets start a Spice girls forum please.

For those of you that dont drink, well this thread is a taste of what happens when your drunk;) .

so anyway what have i been listening too? hmn Dark Tranquillity - Projecter, opeth - BWP, Morningrise, just the song faces of melinda, emperor and loads of other stuff.

Right now Opeth - 'Orchid'! I like working my way through the 5 albums over the day! Oh yes!

Right on, SentencedToBurn, Vader rules!

In the last couple of days I've been listening to-
Emperor-Equilibrim IX
Hollenthon-Vilest Worms
Threshold-Hypothetical
Embraced-Within
Sepultura-Chaos AD
Katatonia-tonight's Decision
Jag Panzer-Mechanized Warfare

Originally posted by Gdc
Soilwork "A Predator's Portrait"

I just got that last night. Excellent album. I didn't even know Mikael sung on it until today when I finally read the whole booklet.

-Hondo

Soilwork "A Predator's Portrait"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got that last night. Excellent album. I didn't even know Mikael sung on it until today when I finally read the whole booklet.

-Hondo

I have that cd and i still dont know mikael sung on it? what song does he sing on?
this is mikael from opeth right.

Morningrise...everytime I listen to this album, I wonder why I ever took it out of the CD player. It's such a work of art...I don't even know the lyrics and I'm in love with it. Of course I never bothered to really read the lyrics. It may not be as skillfully wrought as BWP or as structured as still life, but it will always be my favorite.

Lately I've been listening to Tool - Lateralus just because I couldn't figure it out at first. I'm still not too sure what to think of it, but I think I think it's pretty goddamn good. :)