WHAT ANNOYS YOU

:lol: I remember when my mate Jeff was just about to move to California, he was on his last day ofwork in a call center. Some guy rang him up giving him crap because he didn't get this or that, and Jeff asks him "Excuse me sir, do you have *insert jargon which Dave doesn't understand here*?' The guy answers 'No of course not' and jeff just says 'Well fuck off and have a pleasent day' :lol:

God I miss him :(

I hate women

You're there for them, you're nice to them, especially when some douchebag asshole pretty boy fag treats her wrong. You get a crush on her, almost ask her out, and then it turns out she has a crush on another fringe wearing (no offense greg) pretty boy douche.

Fuck women

You should be nice, just not too nice.
It happens, you'll get over it and eventually find a girl that matches you.
Stop hatin' :(

Anyhow:
my toenail grew in my skin for the 3rd time.

My eyes absolutely killing me after falling asleep with my contactlenses in and not being able to fall asleep again after taking them out. :cry: And my head's killing me, after trying to remember the music-theory I read up on recently.

You should be nice, just not too nice.
It happens, you'll get over it and eventually find a girl that matches you.
Stop hatin' :(

Anyhow:
my toenail grew in my skin for the 3rd time.

I have moderate standards though when it comes to women

I'd have to travel two hours to go to a metal club to find me a match.

Stickers on CD's cases. The fuckers that are hard to get off without ripping them. And then they leave all the sticky shit on the case. Anyone else feel my pain? :lol:

White spirit is the stuff for that little problem. Or industrial thinners, whatever comes to hand. :lol:

Still it is a bugger. I noticed it rarely happens on new cds, usually only older ones that have probably been sitting unbought and unloved for some time.