Little things in albums that annoy the fuck out of you.

- I hate it when a song is 4:37 yet the actual time of the files is 11:22, wtf!!

- I hate that first ^ thing except when the end of the *silence* is some strange mix of either movie quotes, weird sounds, last minute tunes.

- doom metal bands that decide to be death in the middle of a song!! keep it doom , people.

-

Songs with lyrics about relationships/girls/sex annoy me. It's not metal.

I actually tend to like these lyrics in songs. Yet it depends on the genre and the band who's doing it. Yet again, I like glam metal, so what do I know? =P

Most modern metal bands use drum triggers on at least the kick drum. Not "every metal band ever" though, I agree I overstated it.

I dislike most "modern-sounding" bands.

It only really bothers me when the drums are noticeably triggered tbh.

I dislike most "modern-sounding" bands.

It only really bothers me when the drums are noticeably triggered tbh.

You should've said that then; I agree that really clicky double bass is annoying.

I was just mentioning...most bands who use double bass trigger them to keep in time better.

Songs with lyrics about relationships/girls/sex annoy me. It's not metal. Unless, of course, it's about mutilating/killing some stupid cunt.

I can understand where you're coming from with that. When you're annoyed at women you don't want to hear a song about how amazing they are.

I don't mind those type of lyrics normally but it depends what mood I'm in. Certain bands are a safe bet if I'm annoyed. Well certain styles of music really. Specifically subgenres of metal.

Shitty production and drum tone(mainly snare). I've heard some bands with such horrible production and think horrible production is more of a result of shitty musicians entering a studio and a producer not really wanting the band to be in the studio.

i don't care about lyrics about emotional topics...
one thing that bothers me is lyrics about killing/gore/disgusting shit. It's like a cop-out. It's also gross...

i hate when bands use dumb sounding spoken narratives. they think it's supposed to be evil or creepy but almost always fails.