What are some 2004 releases that no one talks about?

I thought it was, I got it through MetalReview. Maybe not out in the US yet?

Also, the new Jumbo's Killcrane. Dumb name, great sludge.

New Bloodbath not until next year in the US.

Breeding Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Resurrection Through Carnage

Cruachan's "Pagan" is another one. It has some solid songs, but I still think people are waiting for a return to the debut sound.

oh and Today is the Day's latest as well. I think Sadness Will Prevail is the single most difficult listen ever, but I couldn't get into Kiss the Pig. It's just not what I wanted from TitD. I've rarely even seen KtP mentioned.

J. said:
Cruachan's "Pagan" is another one. It has some solid songs, but I still think people are waiting for a return to the debut sound.
I actually just listened to that album. Pretty good, I think it will grow on me with future listens, kind of taken aback a bit though. It's more "punk" than I ever expected it would be.

I have Sadness Will Prevail and In The Eyes of God, honestly SWP is the only Today is the Day I'll probably ever need. What a hideous mindfuck, in the gay way.

Lamented Souls - The Origin Of Misery (definetally on my top 10)

Inner Wish - Silent Faces (great heavy/power metal that reminds Queensryche, Iron Maiden, Lethal etc)

Wastefall - Soulrain 21 (a progressive metal masterpiece. Fans of Pain Of Salvation, Dream Theater, Fates Warning and Nevermore - may find one of their best albums of the year )

The new Megadeth.

Who talks about this anymore? I know JayKeeley and I hump it on a weekly basis, but I haven't heard much from anyone else. I did see it in the Latest Purchases thread like 14 times too. Either way, it fucking rocks.

I was listening to that at work yesterday, funnily enough. Reminded me that it is indeed a damn good album and I should listen to it more often!

It's not that this CD hasn't been hyped, it just hasn't been hyped around here (at least not to my recollection). Lamb of God's "Ashes of the Wake". I wonder if people lump this band in with all the new, young Metalcore bands. If they do, it's a mistake. Lamb of God is pure Metal.

Zod

No, but I use to have As the Palaces Burn and New American Gospel. Just not my thing. Kinda got that thrash metal/metalcore thing going like SHadows Fall, etc.

Doomcifer said:
I'm just speaking for this forum when I say that "nobody" talks about:

Angantyr - Sejr

I'm listening to that one right now for the second time, not sure what to make of it yet, but I really like the sorrowfull riffs and general atmosphere. Danish is a cool language for growls also :)