What are you doing at this moment?

i suck at life

Tell me about it.My grandma is in the hospital,and she isnt a serbian citizen so we have to pay her treatments and costs.It wouldnt be the problem if my mother hasnt lost her job last week due to economy collapse.My aunt,someone who is very close to me,got a cancer again.Life sucks.

Tell me about it.My grandma is in the hospital,and she isnt a serbian citizen so we have to pay her treatments and costs.It wouldnt be the problem if my mother hasnt lost her job last week due to economy collapse.My aunt,someone who is very close to me,got a cancer again.Life sucks.

*hugs* :cry:

The phrase "Life sucks" does not mean the same as "I suck at life"... I thought you Americans are supposed to know the English language?

Edit: Wait, didn't read the quote. Never mind :p

Feeling slightly awkward because of the mix of people I know to varying degrees....thankfully I'm in a computer lab so I can pretend to be busy if I don't feel like talking to them...

Oh god, that sucks big time. I hope your grandma and aunt get well and your mom finds another job soon.
Though I totally understand that economical crisis thing, it's pretty much the same here, so many people lost their jobs already, some smaller companies started lowering the sallaries and all that. It sucks. :mad:

Lurking the forums & thinking about how amazing it would be to see CoB live and to have Alexi's Alexi 600 Pink guitar :"3

Checking my university e-mail account because I need to know the date of the second exam for my Global Studies lecture.

^That second option is so much more likely. :lol:

I'm trying to find some sort of Rock Band game for computer and I'm deeply disappointed how there isn't one. :lol: :lol: My friend has some adapted version on her iPhone and it's entertaining as hell.
:(