What are you doing at this moment?

Getting exited about going property viewing on Saturday, there is one I really want, it has this ye olde vibe about it. We have only seen pictures of the inside atm and I'm dreading it will be too small. :erk:

@Vikk: I meant I'll be next to delete my facebook or remove guys from my list or something retarded lol... I just got home ;P

^i did that too, i wrote 'i am and will never be your friend' on their page first though, i'm not a person to vanish up in thin air... i got a few people angry though, eventhough i thought it to be way better than plain faking. ah, sweet-tasting highschool-revenge :p

also, squeeee, if you fucking read this... i blocked you on msn, get your ************************-ing msn/internet fixed instead of going online a billion gazillion trillion times! it's making me FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... -___- thank you :)

Freshly brewed cup of coffee, a bunch of cookies, and a brand new episode of Mock The Week. Stellar start of the day!

I cant stand those supplements either,and im trying to avoid them cause they arent really healthy.Im drinking vitamin C though,just because I smoke too much so i need it.

Hmm, I don't really have anything against supplements themselves, but I usually skip/forget to take them when it's some icky Omega 3 capsule or herbal stuff. It feels different when you drink something that supposedly helps with health or immunity AND still tastes like a totally harmful, carbonated and deliiiicious soda. :lol:

Native English speakers:
I wonder what this is called in English
P9100003lanznaster.jpg

Venous access (point)?
I'd be glad for any kind of help, thanks.