What are you doing at this moment?

Great, I didnt mean to bash you like I said, I was just curious what this is all about.
And these seem to be some reasons I can understand.

It's okay, I didn't take it as bashing :p
I've seen some previews of the photos.. They're fucking awesome.. I'll post some in the own pictures thread when I have them....

I've got another shoot coming wednesday :p Arranged it today XD

I'm putting off going to buy groceries even though I don't really have anyhting I really want to eat for supper...breakfast and lunch were both a shitty collection of unrelated foods :(

I had 13 admission solfeges to analyse for homework, 10 from the Vocal Studies section and 3 for the Instrumental one.
Finished those 10 and I only managed to do half of those 3 so far.
:erk: :(

Just ate dinner. Listening to some CKy before I'mgonna clean my room.
Plans: kick the horrible closet out and bury it in the snow, move the bed to the spot the closet stood, clean the floor and everything else that's full of dust 'n shit. Then move my "computerspot" to where my bed was and then I'm gonna play Left 4 Dead.

just got bummed, a band i know is touring Europe and japan... my cousin almost got in as the vocalist, and he would put me as the rhythm geetar. today is just gonna cry myself to sleep

not if you enjoy it. anyway, the band actually belongs to the current guitarist :p i suck at life