What are you doing at this moment?

Muffin is gonna kill me.

I just downloaded Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon Rising. Instaled and played first scenario. It was pretty cool! I got killed by some Chinese motherfuckers with snipers though! Only thing I can complain about is that you can't move while giving orders. You'll get used to that though! And it's a quick menu still.

The game is almost like a cross between COD4/MW2 and Flashpoint. The gameplay is more COD but the freedom and large scale warfare is still there. And ofcourse the command system of airstrikes,reinforcements and strategies.

I'm getting my stuff together for a photoshoot tomorrow.. It's going to be the first shoot with a photographer which I don't really know.. I did two shoots with a very good friend of mine who studies photography.. But tomorrow's shoot is with a professional photographer.. *Nervous as hell*

are you doing it for the money or because you think that you look beautiful?
And whats so fun about getting photographed? I'm just curious.

Well I'm doing it for neither :p It's just for fun.. To have some nice pictures.. meet new ppl from the gothicmodel forum..

It's fun because you get to do stuff you usually don't do.. I'm doing only gothic photoshoots.. So it's also kinda to be able to wear other stuff than usual, and maybe play a different role from who I normally am..
And you never know where you could use posing skills :p

And it can be an enormous egoboost... It's good for my selfconfidence..

Jesus Christ man, can you make 1 post without bashing anyone, or trying to put down someone :p if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything

Jesus Christ man, can you make 1 post without bashing anyone, or trying to put down someone :p if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything

For this reason he went on my ignore list about 5 weeks ago :lol: I didn't used to mind him but then he always just seemed to pop in and bash someone, while still maintaining his superiority. Shit gets old :( I actually added a shitload of people to my ignore list, and this place is semi-bearable now :lol: I feel like I'm using a hacked video game or something. Modded COBOT.

wat? I didnt mean to put her down or bash her, I just never understood how people (like models) enjoy their job.