What are you doing at this moment?

Well I'm doing it for neither :p It's just for fun.. To have some nice pictures.. meet new ppl from the gothicmodel forum..

It's fun because you get to do stuff you usually don't do.. I'm doing only gothic photoshoots.. So it's also kinda to be able to wear other stuff than usual, and maybe play a different role from who I normally am..
And you never know where you could use posing skills :p

And it can be an enormous egoboost... It's good for my selfconfidence..

Great, I didnt mean to bash you like I said, I was just curious what this is all about.
And these seem to be some reasons I can understand.

And Joe:
I know you might not be able to read this but at least I'm not sending any pics of swabs and his sister (?) around to piss him off when there is no need to ;)

And Joe:
I know you might not be able to read this but at least I'm not sending any pics of swabs and his sister (?) around to piss him off when there is no need to ;)

Hold on. Joe what the fuck is this guy talking about?

I just remember the time Swabs threatened to kill Flo(dreams_oftoolongname). So what the fuck is this?

And that as far as I remember had nothing to do with pics.

Hold on. Joe what the fuck is this guy talking about?

I had that guy in my msn list (dont know why) and for some reason he sent he me some pic of you and some girl (your sister? what ever) with something *do you even look at him* stuff written under it. I think it went right into the dust bin (or I might search it again).
Anyway, I don't care about that and if you dont believe me thats ok,you guys are right, there was no need to bring that up again. That was about one year ago.

I won't. I think Snowy has some faulty memory of this. Has something to do with that :lol:

:rolleyes:

I'm watching my brother to play Metal Gear Online, listening to Nile and chatting with my friends on msn.