What are you doing at this moment?

:lol: Haven't seen that movie in years, I recently watched The Lion King and Home Alone... Free Willy is next on my list, thanks for the addition.

Ah me and my friends have been wanting to have a Disney marathon for ages Its been years since I've seen the Lion King!

I hate the fucking bus, the drivers are pathetic cunts and the whole service in general here is shit tier. I am going to end up stabbing one of them someday. It is not a matter of if but when. Hopefully I can get my shit sorted out soon so I can drive my ass to school :lol:

Can't be as bad as the bus (or subway for that matter) in New York. At least you don't have homeless people trying to serenade you by rapping (this has happened 2x... recently)

Ah me and my friends have been wanting to have a Disney marathon for ages Its been years since I've seen the Lion King!
Well, the only thing is that the movies that you loved as a child are really not as great when you watch them as an adult. I've ruined a few movies over the last few months. The Masters of the Universe movie being one of them :(

Can't be as bad as the bus (or subway for that matter) in New York. At least you don't have homeless people trying to serenade you by rapping (this has happened 2x... recently)

It's not the people ON the bus, it's the bus company itself. I look homeless and scary myself so no one really bugs me :lol: It's the fucking drivers who are unionized and don't give a shit about anyone or anything that make all of our lives shit here. They are never on time, they close the doors and LEAVE when people run up to the bus, they don't give any breaks (e.g. only have 2.50 instead of 2.25, etc).... it's really awful.

I mean not all drivers are like that but enough of them are that it really just ruins the whole rep and I know that the people who are nice are getting attacked because of the ones who aren't.

Well, the only thing is that the movies that you loved as a child are really not as great when you watch them as an adult. I've ruined a few movies over the last few months. The Masters of the Universe movie being one of them :(

Uggh that sucks. I hope thats not an issue otherwise its gonna be a really depressing evening.

It's not the people ON the bus, it's the bus company itself. I look homeless and scary myself so no one really bugs me :lol: It's the fucking drivers who are unionized and don't give a shit about anyone or anything that make all of our lives shit here. They are never on time, they close the doors and LEAVE when people run up to the bus, they don't give any breaks (e.g. only have 2.50 instead of 2.25, etc).... it's really awful.

I mean not all drivers are like that but enough of them are that it really just ruins the whole rep and I know that the people who are nice are getting attacked because of the ones who aren't.

Yeah we have that issue too, hence why I prefer the subway (despite the fact that its disgusting) I guess being an asshole comes in the job description :lol:

In London there are doors at the front and halfway along the buses so a lot of the time people just get on at the back and don't pay.

In Helsinki we got the same problem. All the local busdrivers are just totally uncool and unfriendly. They drive like shit. They get mad if you dont got a buscard and actually want to pay with cash.

I remember when I was coming from a concert and I was totally mashed up from the moshing and shit. So I walk in the bus and I got nothing on myself than a 20€ and the bustrip costs 2.40€. The busdriver freaks out and I ignore his foreign swears (Yeah, he was from middle east or Eastern Europe or somewhere like that, most of these busdrivers are) Then he gives me 7,60€ back. Ofcourse I tell him "Yeah, where the fuck is my money?" He starts fucking complaining to me in a really bad Finnish that sounded like "you give money i take i dont want give back bla bla bla" then after swearing he gives me the 10€. What a fucking asshole...I didn't even supress the loud "Perkeleen perkele!!!" when I was standing in front of him waiting for my 10 euros.

The way he looked away and was gonna drive away too was like he was gonna get away with it. It could've been unintentional if he actually hadn't gotten mad and told me that bullshit.

Bizarre, the bus drivers i ride with are super cool, they often let me ride for free :lol:

Well, this is the case when taking a long-distance bus or a regular one. It's the city busses that are the problem. Seem's like the lowlifes and the guys that are unable to do anything else or unwilling get assigned to those jobs so.

People travel without tickets here. :lol: Pretty much the same like TheKid said, only that bus drivers don't ask for money/tickets at all, there are some tiny machines that mark your ticket as used and, so, traveling by bus is pretty much free. :lol:

/edit: I've just found this website that's just SO full of crap, funny though. I can strongly recommend it for a laugh. :lol:
http://isitnormal.com/flags/bestof/

Browsing since Im bored as fuck and there are strange people in my living room I don't want to talk to. One is drinking Blue Ribbon.

Also, assuming Joe is talking TTC, I'd be a surly cunt too if people kept deciding the cleanest way to kill themselves was to jump in front of my vehicle. :p

Just had a "realisation" out in the freezing rain this evening, I'd call it an epiphany but that would be exaggerating. Spent awhile in the gym, first time in months, now I'm chilling and re-watching Slumdog Millionaire. Feels good man. :cool:

Listening to music, IMing a friend, and messing around on Facebook, probably either going to draw or play guitar in a few.

Another monday is here, and I'm sitting at school once again, bored to death. And we haven't yet started... Well, finish off at 2:00 p.m, so that's something to look forward to : )
1. class starts now, English. Hope some of you will have a better day than this x)

Sat at my mates in York where I'm staying for the week to commute between here and Leeds. Training course seems pretty good atm, although I seem to a bit more in the know than the rest of the people and they're all like 30. Right now I'm absolutely knackered so I'm gonna watch some scrubs and mong the fuck out.