What are you doing at this moment?

Listening to Wongraven and eating breakfast. Am a bit cold, accordin to the minus degrees outside :/ -23 bbrrrrrr. I'm not quite tempted to walk my dog atm. Why can't he just pee in the toilet like humans do? >8(

Birthday today listening purple and heading Alko (liquer) store get some booze ofc..
Then get few dvd box set madventures season 1 and some other

Stuck in jury duty until atleast 2:30. This is so boring :(

Right now we're sitting in a lobby for god knows how long waiting on them to call numbers, and then from there we have to wait to see how many trials we have to participate in and then how long it's going to take. They are aloud to keep us here up to a full 24 hours and we can also be called back a few times throughout the week if the trial continues on for a few days.

Basically this is bullshit.

Just tell the judge that you think the idea of justice in america is laughable. Or when they say that you don't participate in sentencing, you only decide if he did or did not do it, tell them that you know that he will be punished in some way, regardless of whether or not you choose what the punishment is, and that bothers you... Basically, just be as big a pain in the ass for the judge, the prosecutor, and the defense attorney, as possible, all at the same time, while still being somewhat reasonable.

Because, yeah. Jury duty is horse shit.

I'm eating apple jacks.

Stuck in jury duty until atleast 2:30. This is so boring :(

Right now we're sitting in a lobby for god knows how long waiting on them to call numbers, and then from there we have to wait to see how many trials we have to participate in and then how long it's going to take. They are aloud to keep us here up to a full 24 hours and we can also be called back a few times throughout the week if the trial continues on for a few days.

Basically this is bullshit.

scream ALLAH AKBAR! you're never going to be in a jury again

^:lol:

Today Im going to check out what happened to my scholarships.
For some unknown reason they are late and somebody needs to pay the bills :(

Chatting with my friend on MSN (he tries to convince me that he ain't drunk) while waiting my other friend to come at my house.