What are you doing at this moment?

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
just got an email from roadrunner announcing a Megadeth tour with Testament and Exodus this spring.

do want sooooo badly

Life doesn't get much nerdier than this.
Oh yes it does.
WoW + mic chatting on msn with your best friend who's also your WoW mate + occasionally Omegle, while in cities / dead. :lol:

I feel extremely tired at the moment and it's only 18.10. We had such a nice and sunny day, but apparently sun drains my energy out. :erk:

I fucking discovered chatroulette and manycams... I mean I know it's immature and lame as fuck but good god, the fun I'm having trolling people is JUST TOO MUCH :lol:

Sad thing is I REALLY don't have ANY time to waste on this shit :loco:

Watching True Romance, on valentines day and all... And I'm single :rofl:

Just love tarantinos movies. Haven't seen this.-

He wrote that film as a young guy and sold it for $29,000. Director Tony Scott wanted to do Reservoir Dogs but Tarantino wanted to make it himself so he referred him to that company and he bought the script. Good movie, but it was different from the script Tarantino wrote, I think it was better the way in the movie than the original.

He wrote that film as a young guy and sold it for $29,000. Director Tony Scott wanted to do Reservoir Dogs but Tarantino wanted to make it himself so he referred him to that company and he bought the script. Good movie, but it was different from the script Tarantino wrote, I think it was better the way in the movie than the original.

It was an amazing movie.^^

About to fall asleep while watching The Simpsons. Ah... Bart vs. Australia.

Lisa: "See? The Southern Hemisphere is made up of everything below the equa... This line."
Bart: "Hmm.. So down there in say.. Argentina, or Rand McNally, all their water runs backwards?"
Lisa: "Uh huh. In fact, in Rand McNally, they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people."
Bart: "Cool!"