What are you doing at this moment?

Nah I'm a sparky and domestic is like wiring houses or rewiring houses either way it's all the same thing and it's shit work I usually work on commercial or industrial jobs which is like wiring office towers or factorys and all kinds of cool shit and you get paid eba as well so more money too.

:err: Are you a fucking pokemon or something? Dumb slang ist dumb

Jeesus

Just came inside after driving old folks around, old drunk folks. And by old, i mean over 40 years old (hah)

Anyways, they were so INCREDIBLY drunk that it was just freaky, i mean like completely "cannot-walk-at-all-falling-over-unable-to-talk" drunk. You'd think they grew up a bit :lol:
This one lady was so drunk she could barely stand when i dropped her off, and last i saw of her as i backed out of her driveway, was that she was beginning to undress outside.
I just drove off lol

My roommate just got his Jordan 1s in the mail, with 3 more pairs coming.
He sniped them on ebay for like $70. The others he did not, and paid about $250 a pair for them :p

I think he got 5s and 7s on the way... though if you ask that, then there really is no point in trying to explain.

just gonna STANNNDD there and WAATCCHH me burrrn!!!

Hung over... and holy shit, I was so wasted last night... wake up today and see I had MASSIVE beer goggles last night. I mean, I knew the chick was not good looking which is why I declined a 3some with her :lol: But I still danced with her and her friend all night... and then I saw the pics from last night... feelsbadman.jpg