What are you doing at this moment?

Eating leftover barley rissoto from class, its fairly amazing.

Class has been ruined by the latest South Park Episode.
Almost every dish we do involvs deglazing, and the guy next to me just mutters "yeah, oh fuck yeah, deglaze the shit out of this pan."
Oiling a pan, deglazing, using shallots in a sauce, all of it is ruined.

Right now I'm just sitting and reading this forum. :D I'm at school and fucking bored! Our teacher is trying to install a software like Audacity (I don't remember the name) to our computers and this is just waiting and waiting. I can't stand this when we are doing nothing here. I feel so restless and tired and I think I'm becoming crazy! Looks like that I'm really in need of holiday.. LONG holiday..

I'm trolling this forum.

Right now I'm just sitting and reading this forum. :D I'm at school and fucking bored! Our teacher is trying to install a software like Audacity (I don't remember the name) to our computers and this is just waiting and waiting. I can't stand this when we are doing nothing here. I feel so restless and tired and I think I'm becoming crazy! Looks like that I'm really in need of holiday.. LONG holiday..

Drop out. Be a man.

just watced Pineapple express, BBQ'd some ribs, and have some shrimp skewers out there just finnishing up.

All with rum, rum rum rum.

I'm not studying. Probably should though, got 2 exams left before shitfacedness and general unproductivity become acceptable activities.

Is just about to go and fill some oil in my car, If i find it... the oil, not the car =)

Then it's kinda nothing more too do, was hoping that my Mafia II for Xbox whould have arrived today but it has not =( So, does anyone have any great movies to see?

Just been seeing the Godfather trilology once again and V For Vendetta yesterday night. Scarface maybe? Have't seen it. Other suggestions is ofcourse all welcome!
Ta-ta

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another trailer, you can see where he gets his influences from.

There's more snippets on youtube specific to the movies mentioned in the film.

s

Last edited by a moderator: