What are you doing at this moment?

┼Victim of the Night┼;9455829 said:
when is the girl too old for the guy?

If you have to ask that question you're probably too old in your own mind or the guy you're thinking about is not right for you.

I've been with much younger women and age meant nothing, though they were more mature than other girls their age who I wouldn't look twice at. Some think of me as immature, writing on this forum is evidence of that :lol: but I think some people turn into old farts too early in life.

If you really click with this person you're thinking about enjoy your time with him.

s

Nah I'm pretty much just like this, only fairly quiet. Though if I drink a lot I tend to shout alot at random people. I heard this song and was going HOODY HOOO down the street all night a few weeks ago.

Oh we got beef!?! HOOODY HOOO!!!!
Haw u like me naw, gold teef when I smile

*ahem*

Slept in like a motherfucker and waiting for people to get off school so we can all go to gym. yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
┼Victim of the Night┼;9457955 said:
age means nothing most of the time, unless it's something like 20 years older or more, in my opinion, of course... because, that would involve too much difference between two persons, differences about the way of thinking, the attitude, the things they both expect from life and their needs...

In general, I agree but you shouldn't bow down to generalisations.

people who hold prejudices... people who try & tried to sabotage all you do and ruin your life...

These are not people you should be associating with and will do that regardless of who you are with.

and they often succeed, bad/envious people often have luck, ever noticed that?

If they succeed in making you feel worse those are your problems. The first problem is you haven't cut your ties with them, the second problem is that you are focussing too much on what irrelevant people have to say and think about you.

my mum and his partner which has been the most amazing dad for me... they couldn't be a better couple
This should be enough proof for you.

wondering when the girl is really too old for the guy...
The only problem I can see with that goes back to the old way of thinking where girls had to be married while still fertile, to produce many kids.

If a guy wants kids and the woman is barren then that will be a problem but these days some guys don't want kids. Some people adopt so that goes to show how far they will go to be together.

I'd say large age gaps do not work for most people, either they have been conditioned against it or simply don't find it appealing. If it works for you don't let it bother you.

you can't go back in time and time does not come back.
You are hung on the belief that you must have the perfect partner by a certain age. If you want a family by a certain age, yes you can waste time with the wrong person.

You can't go back in time but you learn and move forward with it, try not to repeat mistakes (easier said than done) and no matter what age you are you can still find happiness with someone.

s

Reactions: +VictimOfTheNight+
Just read a biography on Clint Eastwood. What an impressive life he's lived so far. I'm not interested in pursuing any of the things he has in his time, such as being an actor and director, but none the less, some of the things he can say he's done are very impressive. It's really depressing seeing him getting so old now days. I'm going to miss seeing him movies such as Gran Torino. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it btw.

┼Victim of the Night┼;9455829 said:
Oh nice, very poetical, Cliff. :)

Back to the thread's purpose...
I'm thinking about relationships and wondering things, like... what age gap is too large, in a love relationship between a guy and a girl? I mean... when is the girl too old for the guy?

I forgot about this, there is a mathematical equation.

(X/2) + 7 = Y

X is the age of the oldest member
Y is how old the younger person can be before its socially awkward.

Reactions: +VictimOfTheNight+
first day of gym yesterday and everything hurts D:
trying to get excited enough to go back right now :p

Don't go back till the pain is gone or exercise the muscles that aren't in pain otherwise you'll over-train and lose mass.

This is why many bodybuilders have at least 2 day cycles.

i.e.

Day 1 - Back, chest, biceps, calves.

Day 2 - Delts, triceps, thighs, abs.

s

Creationist debate. Durr GAWD made us in his image.

I think something was lost in the translation and should read, he made us in his spiritual image.

Man created god in his image.

I only read like 1 in every 10 posts 's' makes, why the fuck is he giving fitness advice to Cliff and talking to him like he's never set foot in a gym before?

He mentioned 'everything hurts' and going to the gym 'right now'. Sounds like something a novice may think, i.e. overtraining = more muscle.

'Everything hurts' could indicate he's new to training. It could also indicate he's had a break for a while.

s