What are you doing at this moment?

If you made this up... son I am impress, it's fucking brilliant.
I did :p I struggled to find a better example, though I always found the physcal hotness boost of high-heels are never worth the guilt I feel for the poor girls feet :(

It all depends on how you deal with it.. In NL everybody starts throwing salt on it, hoping that it will go away.. With a result that it melts, and because of the freezing temperatures that water will freeze again, only making things worse..

They do that here too, I don't mind shoveling or being in the snow...its not even the cold for the most part, its being wet all the time and when I go out I have to worry about having a coat with me or doing a coat check...then I go outside to smoke and freeze.

I always found the physcal hotness boost of high-heels are never worth the guilt I feel for the poor girls feet :(

Why should you feel guilty? Did you request they wear high heels?

Women do it for themselves first and foremost, never forget that.

its not even the cold for the most part, its being wet all the time

I hate being cold, I don't know how you guys deal with sub zero temps.

Cold and wet is worse.

Cold, wet and windy = hell.

I hate the wind regardless, you can have a cold nice sunny day or a nice rainy day but add wind to it and it's a shitter.

s

Why should you feel guilty? Did you request they wear high heels?

Women do it for themselves first and foremost, never forget that.

I hate being cold, I don't know how you guys deal with sub zero temps.

Cold and wet is worse.

Cold, wet and windy = hell.

I hate the wind regardless, you can have a cold nice sunny day or a nice rainy day but add wind to it and it's a shitter.

s

I feel bad because, they really just do it for us :p.
But at the same time its a great icebreaker.

"Nice shoes!"
"thanks"
"Totally worth the pain you must be feeling"
"Yup!!!"
"Have a drink, you'll feel better"
"tee hee!"

:cool:

I'm flying

totally-stoned.jpg0

I did :p I struggled to find a better example, though I always found the physcal hotness boost of high-heels are never worth the guilt I feel for the poor girls feet :(

They do that here too, I don't mind shoveling or being in the snow...its not even the cold for the most part, its being wet all the time and when I go out I have to worry about having a coat with me or doing a coat check...then I go outside to smoke and freeze.

Well it's the wind that I hate the most.. and the smoking and freezing part sounds all to familiar..

About the high heels thing..

It's a matter of getting used to them, and to look for some nice fitting ones.. Because not all the high heels are painfull as hell :p
Actually, most of mine are really comfortable..

Pancakes, french toast, eggs, oatmeal. And I wouldn't date a girl more than a decade older than me. Women in their 40's go through some strange shit like fucking on camera for Brazzer's. I'd just be like: Back off hoe. Hope that helped.

Pancakes, french toast, eggs, oatmeal. And I wouldn't date a girl more than a decade older than me. Women in their 40's go through some strange shit like fucking on camera for Brazzer's. I'd just be like: Back off hoe. Hope that helped.

:lol: Dude, you're so right. I didn't share this on Facebook because it was so unreal I didn't think it was gonna come off right but this happened to me 3 nights ago:

I go to the gym in my building from time to time and when I do there is usually this 40s something skinny broad there, she has a semi-tight body, not too old face, blonde hair... I'd give her a 6.5 or 7/10... anyways she never talks to me and then the one day I was there super late and she comes at 10:45 wearing nothing but a bathrobe tied at the waste and says "Hi." My headphones are on so I just nod then ignore her and she goes to the back.... I think she's left out the other doors because I haven't seen her in about two mins (I can only imagine she was psychng herself up for what was about to happen next) but then she fucking walks up to the universal, grabs the cables and starts doing flies... her robe is opening up and fucking titties are coming out, like robe is opening up fully, her tiny titties are just out in the open and she's watching me watching her... then I just fucking grab my towel and start pretending to wipe sweat from my face whle watching from the mirror (I'm ignoring her so she didn't come over to me). She deliberate flashed me her tits and I was doing 90rpm :lol: it was nice though, but so fucking unreal.

I lol'd. Cougars all hang out at a specific bar near here. You basically stand there, and they come up and choose you. It sounds hot, but I live in Hamilton. "Shake what you got" doesn't apply to jowels.

You see what I mean then. Because that's fucking hysterical how someone uses gym equipment in a bathrobe, and it comes down to her obviously wanting your piping inside her.

But some bitches like that are crazy. When my friend Greg was homeless he was staying in a hotel/shelter program. Some 48 year old women staying in the next room started hitting on him, bought him lunch, took him out, left him dozens of messages saying she wanted to blow him and fuck his brains out. Finally she tried to give him her cellphone to keep to use and was like no no I have one etc. The next fucken day security busts through his door and threatens to arrest him because she told them he broke into her room the previous night from the window. He covered his own ass by saving her voice mails and just calling the police and getting them on his side. Older bitches are crazy.