What are you doing at this moment?

Listening to Machinae Supremacy and trying to get the real reaction from myself. As a first... how should I say.. reaction, is that I kinda like the music, the way they combined metal and bitbop. But on the second thought, lyrics, vocals.. =/ Anyhow, will be intresting too see them live.

I'm reviving this thread by listening to the new Stratovarius for the fourteenth time since yesterday. Interrupted by a party, some cocktails, some sleep. Satisfying way to end the old and start the new year.
Happy new year to you all btw :)

P.S. This album is full of win. Anyone with other opinion can fuck off.

Sorry, confusion wasn't intended :lol: I'm talking about Elysium = the OMFG new Stratovarius release. If someone wants to check it out, try Event Horizon, Lifetime In A Moment or Elysium.

And on topic, I'm going to have dinner now. Spaghetti ftw.

I've just finished formatting and then reinstalling all my programs on my laptop after getting it back from repair, now I just need to transfer all my files back to it :D

Ha, same here! In fact, just like a few hours ago. Even with most of my files backed up, I was still afraid to wipe out everything and reformat :lol: But... it runs so smoothly now and no more broken programs that couldn't be uninstalled. It was worth it... unlike that new bodom song...