What are you doing right nao?

Congratulations dude, that's pretty awesome. Now you can help manage cartel business and fight Danny Trejo in a cobra pit during the fight scene. :headbang:

10 mins into TMNT and i already want to punch Megan Fox in the face

That movie sucked soooooo much the original movie from 1990 is way better. Michael Bay was the wrong guy to make this movie even the spectacular and endless actions sequences felt like you had already seen them in transformers...

3 reasaons why I wont watch it:
Turtles looking like afroamericans
Whoregan Fox
Shredder not being an asian

Shredder is played by american-japanese actor Tohoru Masamune who is technically an american I guess but also very much an "asian".
I've heard the rumor of Shredder not being an asian several times but it is obviously not true so I do not know why that rumor even got started?

Shredder is played by american-japanese actor Tohoru Masamune who is technically an american I guess but also very much an "asian".
I've heard the rumor of Shredder not being an asian several times but it is obviously not true so I do not know why that rumor even got started?

From the trailr it looked like Fichtner would play Shredder if i remember correctly.

Still, 2 reasons left not to watch it

i think they changed this after all the negative fan-feedback

i enjoyed the movie.
sure, it's not a piece of art or anything, but it was much more enjoyable than i thought it would be since it's michael bay after all.
lots of stupid plot holes and taking liberties with the story though

i think they changed this after all the negative fan-feedback

i enjoyed the movie.
sure, it's not a piece of art or anything, but it was much more enjoyable than i thought it would be since it's michael bay after all.
lots of stupid plot holes and taking liberties with the story though

It could have been much better if someone else other than michael bay had made it...it just felt like a transformers movie with turtles...The action sequences felt like you had seen them in the transformers movies already.

To be fair Scarlet Johansson at least has talents beyond trying to look like a pouty, sultry whore. She has a few decent roles in her resume and is still much better looking.