What are you doing right nao?

A lot of thing she does is to score points in her fanbase. Like tripping second time during oscars, it was even faker than Megan Fox is.
I wont even begin how disgusting her leaked photos are, mayonaise (or how do you spell it lol) all over her face, thats having slut and disgusting personality. But again, it's just me with my fapfolder and blowjob hating.

She may have boobs, but I really cant stand her face, she either has butterface or a look of clueless bitch.
And that lazy eye and upper lip. She sometimes looks more attractive in photoshopped shoots, but during casual interviews she's a big would not bang for me.

But dont worry, I cant stand Jennifer Lawrence even more, not only fake, annoying personality but her looks are so fucking overrated I dont even know where to begin.

SharpKnees.jpg

I will soon be hitting lvl 30 as a virgin Wizard, fear me, mortals. I've been told that at lvl 40 all your fapfolder content will come to life. I could sell bitches for a living.

Just now im watching and enjoying my favorite adult star Rachel Rotten. OOOF!. I wonder if she is still with Theo from ORCHID.....

:Smokedev: