What are you doing right nao?

My fetish is viking dudes raping ladies in latex costumes located in burning village during twilight.

Im confused witch subreddit i should enter.

Swedish Prison

enhanced-buzz-15924-1357143512-8.jpg

our prison

cpp2.jpg

we win :)

not impressed with a single scene in the terminator trailer. Looks a under-produced 90's movie. "come with me if you wanna live?" seriously?

I work at a Swedish prison, I win! :)

Doesnt such good living conditions in prison attract poor people to commit crime to be locked down in comfortable room with warm bed and food?

I cant grasp the concept of comfortable prison and feeding the prisoner. The prisoner should work to earn money for his bread and water and a warm blanket.

Doesnt such good living conditions in prison attract poor people to commit crime to be locked down in comfortable room with warm bed and food?

I cant grasp the concept of comfortable prison and feeding the prisoner. The prisoner should work to earn money for his bread and water and a warm blanket.

ohhh good idea. a criminal should work hard to earn his money. I bet they hate the criminal life of not working hard, getting easy money by just stealing from people.