What are you doing right nao?

No criminal expects to be caught. And you can instead view this guy as an example that the punishment thing doesn't work. They should not be allowed to continue behaving like criminals while in prison, a crime is still a crime even if it takes place inside a prison and the justice system cannot allow crimes I hope even you can see the logic in that.

Punishment should be served by authorised personel, not other inmates, that's flawed. Still publications I read written by criminologist experts say that if criminal's brain associates crime with pain, discomfort the human is less likely to commit it again.

Other publications also said that sole sight of effect of some actions like car crash, tortures made on criminals affects the brain and should stop human from speeding, stealing etc. But that publication is old and from before the internet era, so i doubt it's effective nowadays when we see gore in everyday life.

Perfect jail system would be something like "the harder you work in prison the better living conditions will be offered for you". If you are lazy fuck, die of starvation, if you want to rehabilitate you will be rewarded.

:lol: No it doesn't work like that, pain and suffering makes them worse and we want to change them for the better.

Die you say? So prisons should allow people to die? That would make society trust prisons doing a good job for sure! Human life must always be respected and valued by those who are to uphold justice and law otherwise it becomes very double standard and false and society would not accept it.

Punishment should be served by authorised personel, not other inmates, that's flawed. Still publications I read written by criminologist experts say that if criminal's brain associates crime with pain, discomfort the human is less likely to commit it again.

Other publications also said that sole sight of effect of some actions like car crash, tortures made on criminals affects the brain and should stop human from speeding, stealing etc. But that publication is old and from before the internet era, so i doubt it's effective nowadays when we see gore in everyday life.

Perfect jail system would be something like "the harder you work in prison the better living conditions will be offered for you". If you are lazy fuck, die of starvation, if you want to rehabilitate you will be rewarded.

My favorite comedian is Louis CK, but I think I have a new one now :lol::lol::lol:

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg