What are you doing right nao?

Just digged a bullet from WW2 on the field near my house. Im gonna keep it, thus making me a criminal in poland. Imma burrow it somewhere close and safe and try to dig up a rifle matching the bullet.

I was sick of finding empty shells and today I finally can start building my arsenal.

The bullet that started it all. In Canada all we can find from that era is slingshots and the occasional petrified hockey player. We used to launch them at the Germans from our cannons and tell them the Germans were the puck. Large body counts.

The bullet that started it all. In Canada all we can find from that era is slingshots and the occasional petrified hockey player. We used to launch them at the Germans from our cannons and tell them the Germans were the puck. Large body counts.

Player = body. Cant wait to find a body and keep its skull

Also from todays findings, I found a pin of PRCUA what is apparently https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Roman_Catholic_Union_of_America

Strange to find such thing in polish soil. Looks like somebody deserted, returned to poland and lost their pin there. Stupid fucks.

Just falling in love again, dont mind me

tumblr_npukh5wdLx1sh4v6yo1_1280.jpg

Holy fucking shit, i stalked that redhead in chainmail and i found her on russian facebook.

When shes not in armor and near the snow shes suddenly dropping from 8/10 to 4/10 at most.

I need to change my fetish and avoid such traps.