What are you doing right nao?

But seriously, thats what life taught me. Few years ago I got an info that some girl (solid 7/10) was into me. That was so fucking suspicious for me so i kept digging for hours everywhere and then I knew she had some serious issues. Thanks to that I was able to avoid a catastrophe when she finally started to approach me.
MFW she posted on some obscure blog that she just came back from Egypt and had to be tested for HIV. Fucking slut lmao.

You rate things the same way butthurt people rate games on metacritic. You can't be so judgmental and damn picky unless you are a millionaire that looks like Johnny Depp and has a 10" dick plus superpowers. I don't even know how someone can go from an 8 to a 4 "at best" based on chain armor and never having spoken to her.

Shit I forgot who I was talking to. :lol:

It's simple.
Scenery, lighting, makeup, listening to BFMV and other shit like that. Skinny as fuck. Looking like rat with ponytail, exposing terrible skull shape. Being fake redhead. And i did research, read her msgs.

You rate things the same way butthurt people rate games on metacritic. You can't be so judgmental and damn picky unless you are a millionaire that looks like Johnny Depp and has a 10" dick plus superpowers. I don't even know how someone can go from an 8 to a 4 "at best" based on chain armor and never having spoken to her.

Shit I forgot who I was talking to. :lol:

:lol:!

Oh, and btw, about being johnny depp and shit.

Nowadays i see more and more great looking guys with just terrible females. I dont know if they are being cool and leaving the 10/10 chicks for male abominations or just they have no taste whatsoever.

Holy fucking shit, i stalked that redhead in chainmail and i found her on russian facebook.

When shes not in armor and near the snow shes suddenly dropping from 8/10 to 4/10 at most.

I need to change my fetish and avoid such traps.

:confused:

Yes. And I lower the score of the chick to 2.5/10 I just kept digging lmao.

:err:

Oh, and btw, about being johnny depp and shit.

Nowadays i see more and more great looking guys with just terrible females. I dont know if they are being cool and leaving the 10/10 chicks for male abominations or just they have no taste whatsoever.

:erk:

Im sorry my superiority in taste of women disgusted you

x_378c420a.jpg

here, you can take her, dont want her

x_089aafea.jpg

JUST TAKE HER

TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER

NEED HER AWAY FROM HOME

HOME

DONT NEED HER HOME

TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER

TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER