What are you doing right nao?

Man just hearing the word potato makes me want to throw one in the oven and devour it with some sour cream and chives. Fuck I love potatoes... And Chicken soup. I have a Pork Tenderloin in the oven right now so I'll have to make some mashed potatoes and smother them in pork gravy.

You whore, its 1:30 am and now im fucking hungry and too lazy to go to the fridge. I will sleep hungry. Dreaming about chicken soup. And pizza hut.

Oh, and btw, about being johnny depp and shit.

Nowadays i see more and more great looking guys with just terrible females. I dont know if they are being cool and leaving the 10/10 chicks for male abominations or just they have no taste whatsoever.

or it can just be that everyone has different taste, and that people find other things than just good looks attractive :)

Time to wake up and realise Santa doesnt exist.

But such sexy guy like Big Boss believes in him so i dunno

Btw, is that true about that hotline in December? Ive heard about that often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im getting my army boots out. Some morons released australian venomous snakes near where I live, 1 dude is already dying.

Commencing operation Snake Eater.

Saw this gif on the internet

lpsRmFN.gif

Dont know where is it from, but I need a name, she looks russian. I need to see those eyes :3

Wrong thread, fuck

Realizing i made an error at work causing an old application to reinstall and cause some pretty awesome annoyance for ~500 users. Working with software deployment can be a pain in the ass ssometimes. :(