What are you doing right nao?

Why would you say that?!

Just learned Bloodbath is recording new album. Maybe vocals wont suck this time. I need enother Breeding Death like album in my life to bring me back to metal.

Finally finishing a piece of terrain I started over a week ago. Takes so much time, with all the drying of the glue, filler or paints.

But tomorrow morning everything should be finally dry and ready to test in natural light.

Finished beta version. Requires some finishing touches, but I need to take care of other stuff right now so might as well post the filth.

Little Nurgle's lair.

GayBigm.jpg

QPmr2IY.jpg

Reactions: rj rl and Belac
My GPU is malfunctioning for half year already. Now im getting artifacts but PC still kinda works and Im waiting for price drop. Still broken though.

My phone died after 4 years. Bought new one 2 days ago.

Also 2 days ago my TV screen got fucked up. Thought something to do with motherboard. Nope. Repair would cost me almost the price of new TV.

Whats gonna betray me next? Im already out of cash at this point. If my GPU breaks completely im fucked and I kinda need TV for background sounds while I do shit, otherwise I feel lonely #foreverAlone

Quite literally just lost my voice.

Was fucking around and doing my trvv l33t opera voice top Hades Rising by Bloodbath and I think I overdid the highs. Almost passed out and now i cant talk.

Will do it again and record lmao

Reactions: Belac
Watching table tennis, the most metal of sports of course. Do you like table tennis? :kickass:

Because my game is done very well and you cant walk into lava to prevent users from dying.

Please preorder.

Sorry, being able to drown in lava is literally the only reason I buy games in general. What genre are you going for?

ALS - avoiding lava simulator :/

Seriously though, just wanted to create a game in a framework that is ABSOLUTELY NOT made for game making. And it's gonna be oldschool RPG with turnbased combat. It's gonna be shit, but I need to prove to some smartasses saying "you cant make game in this" that theyre wrong.

After 2 weeks break went back to learning japanese.

I actually kinda missed that. It's hard as fuck, but coming up with answers what those fucking symbols mean is actually fun.

Well, at least I get to those fucked up ones that look the same, have like 20 strokes and thousand meanings.