What are you doing right nao?

https://prnt.sc/j84y3j

My nieghbour painted his fence yesterday.

But he also unleashed 200 decibels on saturday on 7:11 AM after I had exhausting week.

So neighbour is gonna have his fence painted again tonight. By me :)

You should have gone out there while the paint was wet and pressed your face into each part of the fence so he has a fence with your face-print all over it.

That's just my first thoughts on it. My brain doesn't always work properly though so that might be dumb. I'll let you know when I wake up.

Reactions: Lifemocker
If only I knew yesterday that today I would have to take revange that would be a good idea. Sure, i would get caught, but at least he would knew I am unstable and would be terrified to even cough in his own house.

edit:

holy shit thats a lot of woulds in one sentence

Last edited:
Acording to my spreadsheet today is the 12th time ameritards declared that net neutrality is dead.

Hopefuly they are right now and will finally shut their whore mouths about it i swear to god

Years of learning english: At this point, probably around 20
How long did it take to learn weekdays: I still forget the order of tuesday, thursday and wednesday.

Years of learning japanese: 0,6
How long did it take to learn weekdays: 3 minutes.

At this point I know I have faulty sectors in my brain

Got a raise in my current job.

Life still sucks, but at least ill have slightly more money to waste on trash I dont really need :)

The band Clouds is doing a vocal contest where they send an instrumental song and you add vocals. If they like it, it goes up for a fan vote and then the winner gets to be the vocalist on that song for the new album. Sounded cool.

I doubt I would win, I don't even listen to Clouds and they seem to employ a LOT of clean vocals which I can't do well. So I probably wouldn't qualify but I did it anyway. I grabbed random snippets of unused lyrics I wrote for other stuff and cobbled it into a half-ass Funeral Doom

Edit: Removed video. Probably shouldn't make it public. Plus the chances of me actually submitting are almost 0%.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkGift and rj rl
For 2 days internet was swarmed with "memes" from ameritards about independence day. Shitty unfunny comics or photos, whores in bikini resembling american flags, memes about dogs not liking fireworks and just fucking endless stream of this shit.

Hope all of these fags lost fingers.

10 am, friend calls me (he's at some gaming / comic book convention):
"Dude, there are 2B cosplayers, wanna come?"

Nah

Half an hour later he calls again:
"Dude, there is FAMOUS POLISH ILLUSTRATOR, come here"

Nah

15 minutes later he sends me a pic of FUCKING METAL GEAR SOLID ARTBOOK

I dress in 2 minutes and drive like a madman. 10 minutes too late to grab the artbook, they sold it already.

I wish I was baited by 2b cosplayers :*( Ill always trust android butts from now on.

At least I bought myself MGS comic (didnt know it exists), AoT comics (but wont read it because im retarded and bought the part which isnt in the anime yet) and won 2B mousepad in a lottery (and i seriously doubt they had a right to use Artgerm artwork here lmao)

41741884_2123971434584646_1640689193678012416_n.jpg

But 2b cosplayers must have already left at this point :(