What are you doing right nao?

I can see myself snowboarding down those little snowpatches, hit a jump and extend my parachute, glide out over the lake, detach and dive into that blue water and swim through the waterfall and then hook up with the hot girl on the beach.
Im the bond villain that steal Bonds moves motherfeuckers!

haha my thoughts exactly, that totally looks like a Bond villain fortress

Wondering what the fuck to answer to this mail I just got at work...
A "colleague" (I work at a pretty big place) just asked me out over email and Im not interested at all, besides, Im dating another girl right now.
This is going to be awkward no matter what. Dammit! :erk:

Wondering what the fuck to answer to this mail I just got at work...
A "colleague" (I work at a pretty big place) just asked me out over email and Im not interested at all, besides, Im dating another girl right now.
This is going to be awkward no matter what. Dammit! :erk:

I think the answer is obvious here, but I guess it bears repeating:

Threesome with the office interest, then kill her and have your current gf help you hide the body.

You'll get the thrill of new sex, and your gf will appreciate the two of you doing things together. It'll help you guys grow as a couple.

Win/Win.

I think the answer is obvious here, but I guess it bears repeating:

Threesome with the office interest, then kill her and have your current gf help you hide the body.

You'll get the thrill of new sex, and your gf will appreciate the two of you doing things together. It'll help you guys grow as a couple.

Win/Win.

:lol:
Damn you got game!

I told her like it was tho, gonna be awkward seeing her at work next time. :)
More awkward for her tho I guess.