What are you doing right nao?

Watching news. Apparently kebabs run over some swedes, ayy. And I was starting to gain some empathy, it's lost again.

Preparing myself for yet another round of fear mongering by politicians/media because of another tiny terror attack. Yes it's shitty that it happened and RIP victims etc., but you're still more likely to die from stupid shit like furniture crushing you than you are to die from terror. So stfu pls k

I still can't believe the terrorist in Copenhagen last year couldn't kill more than *one* person. He had a fucking automatic rifle! Truly a retard lol

Well, I still rather die by a chair or table than killed by kebab.

I like to see both sides trying to capitalize on such attacks. 1. OMG EVERY KEBAB IS BAD 2. OMG NOTHING HAPPENED CHILL

Can we just kill far right and far left and get this over with?

It's being completely neutral. Good person wouldnt kill, bad person would kill for joy. I would kill, because it's what has to be done to restore balance.

killing people sounds like something a far left/right person would do though :(
The political compass puts me bang in the center of the spectrum :

chart

However, honestly speaking, I'd wipe out a ton of religious fucks with no remorse if I was free from repercussion/punishment.

Same here, give me a day of non-funcrtioning law and I would purge mi city from religious fucks and left whores. And this would be the first day of the best city in the world.

eulu5b
9432fef50c5a43dea5deb4ba116d7716.png

Close fucking enough to the centre I see. I'm probably more on the right because I dared to say people are not equal and that I'm sick of seeing asses, dicks and tits everywhere.

Same here, give me a day of non-funcrtioning law and I would purge mi city from religious fucks and left whores. And this would be the first day of the best city in the world.
The weird thing is, that's a very authoritarian thing to do. And I'm far from authoritarian on that scale. Probably because I have very high level of acceptance for most things except religion/cults/nationalism/patriotism.