What are you doing right now.

Sitting here with mah stupid head. For fucks sake. Also I'm pondering over the fact that I never get stoned. And how many times haveI smoked the ganja already? Goddamnit I want my high.

What have you smoked? I don't know how you describe it over there but like, what is it like quality wise? In Scotland you have "soapbar" which is just shit, or you have proper grass or pollen etc? Haha. I sound like a druggy, I am just informed, don't worry.

What have you smoked? I don't know how you describe it over there but like, what is it like quality wise? In Scotland you have "soapbar" which is just shit, or you have proper grass or pollen etc? Haha. I sound like a druggy, I am just informed, don't worry.
Various stuff. Couple of them right out of a coffee shop. And the others were brought along by other people, which seemed to get high off them.

We get a lot of hash here. we're right next to morocco so......
I prefer my green though.

In college, my comms class is boring man. Gluing my photo from the discussion into my documents folder and that's me done, hopefully. Ugh, so bored and ill. I think I've got an Alien baby in my stomach :( craaaaaaaamp. haha

sat in my room listening to forced entry, very slowly getting ready to go out to the Absu gig in Camden.. had a shower over an hour ago but still not dressed to go anywhere >.>

Waiting just a little longer to play bass guitar.

You know when you want to do something you enjoy very much, and you postpone that activity by just a few minutes. Feels so good to think 'in a few min, am gonna play BASS YEAAAAAH' :kickass:

Talking to various people about plans for this week, working out how much college work I have to get done tomorrow before going back into town for the CKY gig and currently listening to some old school CKY.