What are you doing right now.

sorry to hear that matt. by the way, I just heard about the gigs with Warbringer in January. they're really cool guys. you should have a blast.

Is this true? I want to ask the guys themselves as a few people have asked and I want to make sure that this is right before confirming it's either on or off

Oh I have noticed that but I wasn't sure if it is definite as Promoters like to jump the gun a little bit shall we say, plus the fact as you mentioned it has been advertised since early October and Mike passed away on the 5th Oct, it just quite possible the guys haven't got round to deciding what to yet and forgot that these tour dates have been announced

But if either Matt or Ol could confirm that this is indeed taking place all the better

Oh I have noticed that but I wasn't sure if it is definite as Promoters like to jump the gun a little bit shall we say, plus the fact as you mentioned it has been advertised since early October and Mike passed away on the 5th Oct, it just quite possible the guys haven't got round to deciding what to yet and forgot that these tour dates have been announced

But if either Matt or Ol could confirm that this is indeed taking place all the better

I got all the dates at the end of September, the 20th. So it was confirmed back then before Mike's passing. In the interview with Metal Hammer, they say they are picking up from January, so the UK tour will be included I am thinking.

I hear you but again if it can be confirmed by the guys all the better, I would love it if they said "yes, it's going ahead" and I can inform a few people on the Bebo page that it is going ahead

I hear you but again if it can be confirmed by the guys all the better, I would love it if they said "yes, it's going ahead" and I can inform a few people on the Bebo page that it is going ahead

Re-read what I said! Haha they said they are starting again from January, with the UK tour. This means, UK tour is yes yes. As far as I can tell. Go listen to the interview and see if you think the same.

Re-read what I said! Haha they said they are starting again from January, with the UK tour. This means, UK tour is yes yes. As far as I can tell. Go listen to the interview and see if you think the same.

Ok then I will take it as a yes, but as I was asking as the official website hasn't got the tourdates listed hence my uncertainty

Thank you