What are you doing right now.

What am I doing right now?
Seriously thinking about applying for the Evile bass audition. I'm just shit scared and nervous.

Other than that, just listening to music and arsing about. Just got back from the pub.

DO! IT! take some adderal, fire up guitar pro, grab your bass, don't leave the house for like 3 weeks, and DON'T FAIL!

DO! IT! take some adderal, fire up guitar pro, grab your bass, don't leave the house for like 3 weeks, and DON'T FAIL!
I'll try, dude. I'm having to learn songs from the Guitar tabs because I can't find any Guitar Pro tabs for some of the songs or it tells me that I have to update my Guitar Pro. It's gonna be fucking tough. :/

I tabbed out First Blood on Guitar Pro. One of the riffs is sliiightly wrong, but you should be able to hear it in the actual song.

I would never push myself to audition.

Sorting out a Blackpool trip tonight with a loverrly lady. DRUNK TIMES!

Nice one, and I wish you luck for the audition man. :)

I slept downstairs because I let my cat in which we don't usually( So I could let him out and stuff.) and I went up to my actual bed at 8:15AM and I just woke up from it.
The annoying thing is, I had plans for today... But I can't remember WHO asked me or WHAT it even was, so I can't even show up and be like Hi I got your invite, oh not you? right erm...
so thats gay. :lol:

I tabbed out First Blood on Guitar Pro. One of the riffs is sliiightly wrong, but you should be able to hear it in the actual song.

I would never push myself to audition.

Sorting out a Blackpool trip tonight with a loverrly lady. DRUNK TIMES!
I think i've seen your Guitar Pro tab but I couldn't actually view it because it told me I needed to update my Guitar Pro. :/

I think Im gonna audition aswell. I would move to Yorkshire and leave all this behind any day.

rad. I hope you guys do well.

oh and syn, if you know someone with Guitar pro 5 have them download it and send you a GP4 version, because 5 can convert to any of the older formats.